Uh-Oh...Prohormone Bill

true_c

Awards
dont know if anyone else has heard of this, but a bill has been proposed to ban prohormones.

The bill, cosponsored by the ex Nebraska Football coach Tom Osborne (dont know
other guy)

at the moment its still at committee level - and should hit the floor in the second
session (bout january).

i encourage all of you to write letters to your congressmen. few people do so
yours will carry legitimate weight - and if everyone gets a letter it may very well
have enough weight to tip the scales in our favor.

please dont fall into the "someone else will do it" mentality - cuz then no one will
do it.

also, remember that when a bill hits the floor, there are also several others in
question. a bill just isnt decided by its independent merit alone. everything in
congress is a compromise - this bill may be passed simply as a compromise for
another bill - so we need to give congress a reason not to pass it!

so tell us what u think, and more importantly - get writing!

ChaseRoy

Awards
here's an idea...make a format of a letter that everyone here can download and sign there own name to and send it in. I know that is a pain...but you gotta figure more people would send a letter it wasmade easier for them. Just a thought!

true_c

Awards
you know i had an idea similar - but it was complicated and all that - urs is much better, and i think i'll do just that.

true_c

Awards
i'm working on getting a list of names for all the reps for each state ... gimme a week or two for letters and i'll post it

what i need from everyone are things they want in the letter

points to be made - and evidence to back it up. i can do the bulk of the work - and dont mind at all - but some help wouldnt hurt either