Youtube channels

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Do you guys think Matt Ogus (flexforall2) Chris Jones(physics of greatness) and other several channels are all natural?

I feel they've taken phs in the past, or they're just super genetically gifted lol

What are your thoughts?

thessbros

thessbros

Awards
Well Matt ogus if you follow him now you'll notice, he is not nearly as cut as he is in all his pictures as he is now. So he probably cuts to about 4-5% bodyfat to get that real tight look. So I'd say Matt is definitely all natural. Chris jones has a transformation video and it showed him in like 7 years transforming his buddy and it looked like all steady gains so probably no hgh or steroids or anything like that.

ironlonghorn

Awards
Chris and Matt are natural for sure. You have to remember that bodybuilding is what they do. Not incredibly gifted they work pretty hard from what I can tell. You have to remember bodybuilding is what they do. Chris is a personal trainer and Matt gets paid for making fitness videos on youtube.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Yeah you're right, I'm just used to seeing people being so quick to raise the steroid flag now a days

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
They are definitely natty, just remember that they are short. Two of my fav bb channels on youtube including beastbodybuilding and Marc Lobliner's.

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
Theyr natural for sure, and theyr chan rocks. Best youtube channels for fitness imo r Elliott Hulse strengthcamp, dude has sum of the best info. Physiques of greatness, hahnchampion, roughneckasian, bigjays chan. Theyr entertaining and full of good info, I def recommend anyone into fitness to give em a chance.