increase ejaculate

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
is there a supplement that can increase the amount of semen you ejaculate? im going for the peter north thing. lol

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really? So does that stuff just make you go around whining like a little bitch & nuttin' like a fire hose? :icon_lol:

dd

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Vitex for sure.

Horny goat weed is a definite plus.

Yohimbe if you want to lauch it across the room.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What kinda dosages are we talkin of each amigo ;)

ManBeast

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What kinda dosages are we talkin of each amigo ;)

ManBeast
50 mg Clomid, Reccomended dose of Tribex or Vitrix(used both,like both) Vitex 500 to 1500mg(1000 should do)Can't say for Yohimbie. I diddn't know it could do that.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
so basically i should just pop a bunch of horney goat weed and yohimbe because they are the cheapest(actually i don't know about vitix but tribulus is costly). do i need to take it everyday or just when i am expecting to get laid?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
so basically i should just pop a bunch of horney goat weed and yohimbe because they are the cheapest(actually i don't know about vitix but tribulus is costly). do i need to take it everyday or just when i am expecting to get laid?
Well my experience has taught me that you should at least try to take it for a few days prior to the big day(or night)to allow the compounds to build up in your system. That goes for Trib and Vitex. Clomid and yohimbie seem to be quicker acting.Hope that helps.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Well my experience has taught me that you should at least try to take it for a few days prior to the big day(or night)to allow the compounds to build up in your system. That goes for Trib and Vitex. Clomid and yohimbie seem to be quicker acting.Hope that helps.
thanks

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think HCG, is a fountain maker. Haven't tested the theory yet.. :p

farmer

Awards
The mother of all loads can be summed up in one word: MACA

Imperial Gold Maca is the best, purest, and cheapest source. And the best part is the more you take, the better it works (up to a certain point). If you decide to do this, just make sure you have the ability to cap it. It is nasty tasting stuff.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the maca yet. For Yohimbe dose is going to be really variable because its a stim and there's all different grades of purity. I have SciFit's 1200mg caps and its waaay too much for me. I get jittery to the point of nasea off 1200 mg, 400-500 seems to work nicely. You also build up a tolerance to it over time. Take it about one hour before sex.

For added kick add it to a cup of coffee, makes it "taste a bit nutty"..pun intended.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
The mother of all loads can be summed up in one word: MACA

Imperial Gold Maca is the best, purest, and cheapest source. And the best part is the more you take, the better it works (up to a certain point). If you decide to do this, just make sure you have the ability to cap it. It is nasty tasting stuff.
Now there's one I havn't heard before. I'll have to look into that. Any suggestions on dosage and quality brands that are already capped? I'm a lazy bastard.:D

farmer

Awards
www.imperialgoldmaca.com

Here's where I get mine. They have it already capped, but as usual, it's cheaper to buy the bulk powder. There's alot of info on the site also. To see their products, click on "buy maca" or "order maca" on the left hand side at the top. Hope this helps.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I checked that link out, then I checked 1Fast. He's got Now foods Maca 500mg caps 100/bottle for $5.99 :eek: For that price I have to give it a whirl.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
is there a supplement that can increase the amount of semen you ejaculate? im going for the peter north thing. lol
Gross! I think thats the dirtiest thing i have read on this site.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]87-0054
Prolab
Horny Goat Weed
60 capsules
[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial][size=+1]Nutrition Facts[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Amount
Per Serving[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]% Daily
Value*
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Niacin (B3)[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]80 [/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]mg[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]500%, [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Horny Goat Weed 500 mgs (Epimedium grandiflorum) (whole herb) Icariin 50mgs[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2], [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Maca 4-1 Extract (Lepidium meyenii)(root) [/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]250 [/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]mg, [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Tribulus Terrestris Extract (fruit) 250 mgs Furostanol Saponins 100mg[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2], [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Ginko Biloba Flavone Glycosides 24% Terpene Lactones 6% [/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]120 [/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]mg,[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Yohimbe Extract (bark) 100 mgs yohimbine 2 mgs[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]. [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.[/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Ingredients: Gelatin Rice Powder,Silica, Magnesium Stearate.[/size][/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=-2]Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules daily with a meal.[/size][/font]

this is prolabs horney goat weed. it seems like a pretty good product with most of the ingredients that have been mentioned. are these dosages good? well only one way to find out, and that is to give it a try! ill post any resultsa but until then how does this prduct look or has anyone tried it?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Farkin M1t and 1test and 4ad cycle has me shooting like a spitting
cobra. And a sh*t load too jesus ive never produced this much :blink:

bulkmuscle

Awards
you can do it naturally by just giving yourself blue balls. just maintain the erection for a good 2 hours or so and you'll be blowing more jizz than you'd think possible.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
M1t/4AD always makes me spit rockets. Add in HCG and OH MY GOD, anybody in a 20 foot radius look out! :run:

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Well, I checked that link out, then I checked 1Fast. He's got Now foods Maca 500mg caps 100/bottle for $5.99 :eek: For that price I have to give it a whirl.
Lean One, Did you end up trying the Now Brand from 1fast? What did you think?

Now brand doesn't reveal the concentration, but most other maca brands seem to say 4:1. I figure that's the same as "Imperial Gold," but they don't provide that detail either. Thanks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One, Did you end up trying the Now Brand from 1fast? What did you think?

Now brand doesn't reveal the concentration, but most other maca brands seem to say 4:1. I figure that's the same as "Imperial Gold," but they don't provide that detail either. Thanks.
Yeah, I did. It was decent but I was taking like 2 to 3 gms a day. The effect seemed to taper off after a couple weeks.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
:lol: just stop beating it 5 times a day.
Sage

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
LOL this is ridiculous, yeah just save it up and eat lots of celery, really, it works, ya will be shootin like a fire hose, Look out below!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
LOL this is ridiculous, yeah just save it up and eat lots of celery, really, it works, ya will be shootin like a fire hose, Look out below!
That said, that Maca stuff does work. I drowned an exgirlfriend the other day after taking it for a few weeks. It's a weirdly satisfying feeling. I'm getting some more Maca as soon as possible.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
My poor poor girlfriend... for my 2week mini-PCT SD cycles, I will taking vitrix, and yohimbe to bring my mood back up. Also at the end of my whole cycle, I will be including Clomid into that mix. I should probably get her a lifejacket!! :twisted:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking a gallon of paint thinner too!! :lol:

farmer

Awards
Yeah, I did. It was decent but I was taking like 2 to 3 gms a day. The effect seemed to taper off after a couple weeks.
That's odd. The effects really start to kick in for me about two weeks into it. But I've never tried 1fast's brand, so it might be a difference in the product. I know I have heard that 1fast's trib is not as good as BAC.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
www.imperialgoldmaca.com

Here's where I get mine. They have it already capped, but as usual, it's cheaper to buy the bulk powder. There's alot of info on the site also. To see their products, click on "buy maca" or "order maca" on the left hand side at the top. Hope this helps.
Why does Imperial Gold charge $20 for what I think NOW is selling for $5-6. Aren't they really the same product?

And Imperial Gold sells a $30 version too (gelatinized). I understand paying a premium for a brand name, but this sounds crazy. Am I missing something?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Why does Imperial Gold charge $20 for what I think NOW is selling for $5-6. Aren't they really the same product?

And Imperial Gold sells a $30 version too (gelatinized). I understand paying a premium for a brand name, but this sounds crazy. Am I missing something?
I wondered the same thing and went with now. Maybe that explains my lackluster results. :think:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hear now doesnt work as good as some brands. i dont think were allowed to name wensires anymore on this website.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Letro has all but killed my spunk. dribble dribble. This is while on test e and tren. Before my boobs started to be sore I wasn't taking any letro and was like a flowing volcano, now, sputter sputter.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
My buddies back home still talk of their first Clomid load like it was the first time they ever had sex. Its still pretty funny, even though its been 5 years for some of us(me:()

Jason

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive found that the more I have sex with a fine woman, the bigger and bigger the amount of ejaculate. I intend to try some of that Maca soon as well.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe often has an effect that can cause Premature E problems. Look at Clomid @ around 150mg ED and HCG injections. Trib is good but I like Maca/Fenugreek.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive found that the more I have sex with a fine woman, the bigger and bigger the amount of ejaculate. I intend to try some of that Maca soon as well.
yea i agree and no offense to the ugly or not so attractive women but the hotter tha women the bigger the load. Pronlem Solved..always seek out hot chicks..if you want to ejacualate more ..quit masterbating for a few days, find a super-model looking girl and you should cumm like Peter North.:icon_lol:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
yea i agree and no offense to the ugly or not so attractive women but the hotter tha women the bigger the load. Pronlem Solved..always seek out hot chicks..if you want to ejacualate more ..quit masterbating for a few days, find a super-model looking girl and you should cumm like Peter North
Lol Peter North - every man's idol weather they admit it or not!:D

Its true though. I also notice when my girl gets a little 'freaky', the ejac. volume seems to be elevated for a good week or more.