Jackass...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
How many of you are going out to see Jackass today? or this weekend?

I am!:saw: :gore: :shoot:

BrKonman

Awards
I'd go tonite, but I'm working till 1am most likely. *Definitely* going tomororw. :)

shady

Awards
How many of you are going out to see Jackass today? or this weekend?

I am!:saw: :gore: :shoot:
got my tickets after i left the gym today . will be at the 10:40 showing . (**** eating grin on my face )

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Jackass...

got my tickets after i left the gym today . will be at the 10:40 showing . (**** eating grin on my face )

I can't wait....it's gonna be THE ****!!!!!!

my brother and I are going so it makes it just that much better.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

shady

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Jackass...

I can't wait....it's gonna be THE ****!!!!!!

my brother and I are going so it makes it just that much better.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
the funny thing is that me and all my buddies are going . we live for this **** . we even gather every wednesda for south park .

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
did you see the movie yet! omfg its sooooo got damn funny, my god the stuff you cant see on tv, they have in the movie.

kids to men, its a must see, youll laugh your ass off im telling you.

shady

Awards
i had to take my dip out during the movie cause i was laughing so hard i thought i was gonna swallow it . much better than the steve-o video .

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from seein it...

...OH MAN!!!!

That has to be some of the funniest, stupidest, disgusting **** I have ever seen in my entire life!!

beginning to end I was ROFLMFAO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BrKonman

Awards
Holy fucking ****! That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I seriously cried from laughing. Half hour later, and my face is still throbbing. ....... WOW!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
lol i like when they get them while they arent looking (with water or the shaver) or anything, and they get pissed. just they faces cracks me up

i laugh everytime i think about it

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
im not a big jackass fan but you guys making me go out and see this sucka. only thing is, in nyc...a ticket is blalently 10 bones.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
lmao 10bones, havent heard that one in a while. if you need or want a good laugh, or just see someone make a complete jackass out of themselves .... your 10 bones are well worth spent.