how to build a huge chest...vid

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of a story I don't wanna tell! So gnarly. ....It almost looks like the spotter gave a f'd up lift off and the bencher didn't have his hands on the bar and it got dropped on him. Regardless i think the spotter fukd up not paying more attention just as much or more then the bencher did Iono what.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not good form, and the spotter must hate that guy. "Oh yeah you are so buff, here put a couple more plates on it you can do it."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminds me of a story I don't wanna tell! So gnarly. ....It almost looks like the spotter gave a f'd up lift off and the bencher didn't have his hands on the bar and it got dropped on him. Regardless i think the spotter fukd up not paying more attention just as much or more then the bencher did Iono what.
Not good form, and the spotter must hate that guy. "Oh yeah you are so buff, here put a couple more plates on it you can do it."
You guys critique it. I just laugh my ass off. That was hilarious. lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Should be titled, "how I broke my collar bone and crushed my windpipe!"

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Lol it's call... "suicide grip" for a reason!

Milspec

Milspec

Awards
Man, I don't know whats funnier, the bench press fail videos OR the projectile-vomit-while-squatting videos. Or the "I'm gonna piss my pants" while I squat videos. LOL