Increasing numbers on AM APP

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Can somebody help me understand why the numbers keep increasing on my AM APP on my IPhone? Anyone with an iPhone knows what I'm talking about. By numbers I mean, if ur looking at ur apps on the screen, some apps might have numbers in the top right corner.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

CaseyW

CaseyW

Awards
Tryin to figure it out too, maybe subscribed thread responses.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Wanna trade? Lol. I'm up to 9 on my app! This has to mean something.
I'll have like 50 sometimes. All I do is comment on a thread an I I'll get bunches :/

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I'll have like 50 sometimes. All I do is comment on a thread an I I'll get bunches :/
Ahh that makes sense. Mine go up when I make a comment too. I wonder that's all it means.?.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Number of times someone responds to a thread you are subscribed to and you have not read. In other words your unread notifications

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Number of times someone responds to a thread you are subscribed to and you have not read. In other words your unread notifications
Thanks. That's what I thought at the beginning too. Then the numbers stopped going away. I'm pretty sure I read every thread I make comments to. I'll check it out again. Thanks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. That's what I thought at the beginning too. Then the numbers stopped going away. I'm pretty sure I read every thread I make comments to. I'll check it out again. Thanks.
I think you may have to check the actual notifications area on the app, or in the *more -> subscriptions to get the number to go away though. Mines still stuck at like 140 or so and my computer one shows 0, but the amount of unread subscriptions (like from months ago that I dont check etc) are still there.