starting your own supplement brand
- 07-27-2011, 05:23 PM
- 07-27-2011, 06:23 PM
I know it takes a lot to start up but really it's not hard at all. The company I have with my wife we started out our apartment, it was a lot out of pocket to invest and hard work but if your product is top of the line it will sale itself.
If you really try I know you can do it, good luck
07-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Ill go in with ya', our first supp will be "Cocaine", a pre-workout supplement, it will be Creatine Nitrate, Aminos, and Caffeine. Naw, but foreal that would be a good Pre-Workout Supp.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
07-27-2011, 06:31 PM
07-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By alvintran12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:42 PM
- By CROWLER in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:17 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum SupplementsReplies: 121Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:38 PM
- By BigBenchKinc in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2007, 04:17 PM
- By Fearless858 in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 12-19-2006, 11:19 AM