Going on Vacation

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Sunday I'm leaving to go home for a long overdue vacation. Yes it's that time of year, the outdoor summer DMB tour. I'll be flying to Philly, then driving 6 and some odd hours to Raleigh, NC to see DMB on Monday. I figure we'll make it back to the Philly area sometime Tuesday. I don't have much planned, as I haven't been back that way in about a year, and I've never been there as a 21 y/o :drunk: .

I'm not gonna go all out party like a rockstar Cali style, like I did in January, but I'm sure I'll drink and do a few other things a few times. One of my friends back home is serious about lifting now, and has gotten really big, so we'll be hitting the gym almost as much as I normally would.

Do any of you guys from the Philly area have any suggestions of cool things to do, like bars, clubs, ect. The only thing I have planned right now is the DMB concert and a 2 night stay in AC.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the trip big man. Have fun, party, be safe.
Sage

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy yourself man. DMB shows are great times. I went to both nights of the meadows shows with some serious tailgating pre and post shows. Good times.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy yourself man. DMB shows are great times. I went to both nights of the meadows shows with some serious tailgating pre and post shows. Good times.
I went to Connecticut once. '03 Dave and Tim tour, Oakdale, 3rd row. Now that was a good time. That seat was the best $280 I've ever spent. :cheers:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Take your ALA everyday. I speculate that it helps in the liquor department. In Vegas it gave me the tolerance of a seasoned drunk. No hangovers whatsoever and I always get hangovers.

Stay safe, write home, don't let the bedbugs bite.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
14 days straight: :drunk: :whip: :cheers: :icon_lol: :rant:

Today and probably for another 14 days: :frustrate :sad: :sick: :nono: :(

Everytime I go to visit my old friends we party non-stop, use some substances, chase women, ect. And everytime I so look forward to just saying "**** it" and having a blast, then end up feeling like an out of shape, unhealthy scumbag when it comes to an end (this time I felt bad about it basically the whole time). I don't know how people actually live their lives like that. That was a vacation for me, that's LIFE for them. It seems lately that the only purpose of going out and partying with my old friends for a couple of weeks is to realize how much I actually like my normal life. I actually did hit the gym quite a few times, but the intensity just wasn't there for every workout except one. Over 2 weeks my diet went slowly from "kinda shitty" to "straight up ****". Not eating at all for hours on end, or going to Geno's and eating 2 "Whiz With's" at 3 in the morning after drinking all night at the club. Suprisingly enough to me, I didn't lose that much at all. I definitly can't see my bottom abs or my obliques as well though. I think 2 weeks of partying will take me at least 3 weeks of hardcore dieting and training (and "supplementation" :rolleyes: ) to get back to where I was. Sorry for the rant :rant: , I hope you guys can forgive me and help me back on the right path :box:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Man we all do it. I know I used to do it up all the time....always felt and looked like ****. So, I decided to do something about it. I've been taking better care of myself the last few yrs. I still get together with friends and party every once and a while....it's all part of having a social life. Like you
said, a few wks and you'll be back on track. Remember sometimes we have to live a little.....as long as you're not at it all the time.