fitness mags...which ones

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
for any of yous that read the bb mags out there, which ones do you like and dislike?

personally i read Muscle & Fitness, thats really about it.....

h19

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I think most of them suck...  The articles are often incorrect and use outdated science.  Muscle and Fitness did a page on usnic acid and it was way off base.  I considered writing the editor to correct them on the science and I still might.  Not to mention that half the magizines are ads for muscletech products.  None the less, I still pick up a mag here and there just for kicks.  Sometimes I'll find something interesting and the pictures are at least entertaining :).

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Muscular Development is the only one to get. Lot of articles and advice on steroids. I don't know if it is good advice or not b/c of my lack of knowledge on the subject. The interviews are funny. They actually ask the questions you and I would ask. Lastly, John Romano's articles f*ckin' rock.

DawggieDawg69

Awards
Muscular Development is the only one to get. Lot of articles and advice on steroids. I don't know if it is good advice or not b/c of my lack of knowledge on the subject. The interviews are funny. They actually ask the questions you and I would ask. Lastly, John Romano's articles f*ckin' rock.
Yea, I would have to say Muscular Development is the best

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I think most of them suck...  The articles are often incorrect and use outdated science.  Muscle and Fitness did a page on usnic acid and it was way off base.  I considered writing the editor to correct them on the science and I still might.  Not to mention that half the magizines are ads for muscletech products.  None the less, I still pick up a mag here and there just for kicks.  Sometimes I'll find something interesting and the pictures are at least entertaining :).
You definitely should write that letter

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
\

thats actually what made me ask this ??....i was just reading M&F today and it had a small 1 page thing about UA..........

muscular Development is a cool mag, i forgot about that one.

Yj was that link to tell me this question has already been asked.....

h19

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by hamper19
\

thats actually what made me ask this ??....i was just reading M&F today and it had a small 1 page thing about UA..........

muscular Development is a cool mag, i forgot about that one.

Yj was that link to tell me this question has already been asked.....

h19
What did you think of the spread on UA?  Seems to me like they didn't explain it right at all! They didnt include anything on uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation and tried to compare it with an ECA... its ridiculous...their conclusions are based on pure speculation...neither science nor real world feedback support their claims on the potential risks... bastards

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

What did you think of the spread on UA?  Seems to me like they didn't explain it right at all! They didnt include anything on uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation and tried to compare it with an ECA... its ridiculous...their conclusions are based on pure speculation...neither science nor real world feedback support their claims on the potential risks... bastards

Im not entirely sure we are talking about the same article.  This was only 1 page long if it is the same, I don't think it said ANYTHING.  It basically gave you no scientific information...told you in their opinion it was too dangerous to risk using, and suggested an ECA stack as a better alternative.  I mean they could have at least said ECA and the UA work in two different ways so you couldn't really compare them. 

They did actually say that they don't think it can be compared to dnp as far as toxicity goes which was pretty cool, but again they didnt back it up..all they said was..."scientific studies".......they should have a few page spread about you...

maybe you can write them...

h19