Which celebrity's phsique do you admire?

bigbadboss101

Awards
That many be athletes (except bodybuilders) or movie stars. Keep this clean and non-sexual please.

Hockey player: Scott Stevens, George Laraque
Football: Shannon Sharpe
Baseball: Not sure, Jeters?
Tennis: I don't know male tennis players, but female I like
Hatchuova (sp?), Dementiev (sp?), and of course Anna K.
Basketball: Malone
Movie/TV: Wesley Snipes, Mark Wohlberg, Giselle,

shady

Awards
all i womt to do is get to be the size ll cool j is right now . he is fricken ripped . holla

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
jeter??? there gots to be another. ive been in the mariners club house and mike cameron is a horse. ya sharpe is pretty deebo. my thing is, phil mikkelson (golf) got man boobs now and his wife is blalently amazing.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I say Jean-Claude Vanne Damme

That IS going to be me! :cool:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey LG start working on the accent..hehehe talk to ya

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

bigbadboss101

Awards
JDVD is belgian I believe...

How many wives does he have now? I think he dated Jewel.

shady

Awards
JDVD is belgian I believe...

How many wives does he have now? I think he dated Jewel.
you mean how many girls has he tried to rape .;) and does he have any more coke , and not the kind you drink .:D

R.I.C.

Awards
LL Cool J !

Tha (ex) fat mofo is looking PHAT !

We were talking about celeb physiques last night, and my friend mentioned LL - and I was like "yeah right, ain't he a fat bastard"... at that point, my friend insisted I download his latest music video.

Man I freaked !!! When ? How ? What tha ? **** I remember him in Deep Blue Sea, he was a fat ass chef ! Now, he's on BIG boy, and ripped like a mofo. That's the ****.

Sustanon + Winstrol + Clenbuterol anyone ! hehe

DarCSA

Awards
LOL Good post wojo. I thought I was the only one who tried that stack. I would lie Sly Stallone. The mid to late 80s were his prime physique. He was ripped. Hope to look like that one day.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
stallone looked jacked in get carter...i dont know if qualifies but i like quite a few of the pro wrestlers physiques like triple h and chris beniot..ed norton looked great in american history x

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
LL cool J

or

Scott Steiner

h19

khafra

Awards
Dunno the name but I wanna look like the guy from The Transporter. Almost too big, and almost too cut for everyday life.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
is that movie out yet?

the transporter? I wanted to see that ****.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

khafra

Awards
I saw it last weekend, I think it had been out for a while... Oh, and I'd like his Pentjak Silat skills, too, but that's a post for the martialartsplanet.com board.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
cool, gonna have to go see it. Im assuming it was good right?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I am a BIG Vin diesel fan . He is a very good size , could be more ripped but whatever.. And he kicks butt.. Talk to ya

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I am a BIG Vin diesel fan . He is a very good size , could be more ripped but whatever.. And he kicks butt.. Talk to ya
my ex gf used to sweat that guy. We broke up like 2 weeks ago and I told her after my bulk cycle Vin Diesel will have nothing on me...haha

well see

h19

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established

I do speak French:

Je parle francais, oui!!
I did but I can't speak it anymore. Took it in school... But yours is very good. Use that at the bar...

Isn't Van Dame from Belgium????? Talk to ya

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

I did but I can't speak it anymore. Took it in school... But yours is very good. Use that at the bar...

Isn't Van Dame from Belgium????? Talk to ya

Yeah he is...but he has a french accent...

...and anyways...speaking french is more pimp;)

bigbadboss101

Awards
I like Vin, and the gals dig him too. He was on Letterman I think and he seems shy.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The Strong silent type...hehehe. Talk to ya

BrKonman

Awards
I saw it last weekend, I think it had been out for a while... Oh, and I'd like his Pentjak Silat skills, too, but that's a post for the martialartsplanet.com board.
Did he really use Pentjak Silat in that movie? I didn't even catch that!

I'd go for his body type..... or LL Cool Js. Seems he's the man of the hour right now :p

khafra

Awards

Did he really use Pentjak Silat in that movie? I didn't even catch that!

I'd go for his body type..... or LL Cool Js. Seems he's the man of the hour right now :p
I'm not positive, but the shirt wrapping was reminiscent of the sarong techniques from the Cipecut style of Silat, and the beginning of the oil part looked a bit like Harimau Silat. Hard to be sure since there's so many styles and variations, but choreographers often use real styles and techniques as the basis for the theatrical versions.

Oh, and I admire that physique too, Aneas :D

deaconbill

Awards
Frank Zane is a celebrity in my book.  That's what I'm shooting for.  LOL but you have to shoot for something don't you?