Jasen

Awards
  • Established
????

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
do yourself a favor and get an iphone. i went from a droid on verizon to an iphone 4 on AT&T and there is no comparison. droid was so incredibly slow (ie. if you send too many texts it will start being difficult for you to type) , ****ty battery life and touch accuracy was horrible.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats the incredible, they fixed those problmes on the DROID X thats commin next week, its more impressive then iphone. i played iphone4 it sucks, its same like old iphone. maybe a few new things and a double camera btu tis still the same thing.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats the incredible, they fixed those problmes on the DROID X thats commin next week, its more impressive then iphone. i played iphone4 it sucks, its same like old iphone. maybe a few new things and a double camera btu tis still the same thing.
That's the original Droid that he's talking about, not the Incredible. The only major difference between the Droid X and Incredible is screen size. The rest of the hardware is very similar.

Regardless, I recommend just looking through the Top Downloads in the Android market when you get the phone to see what the popular apps are.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
there alot more, then just size, they even fixed the battery problem. droid incredible has lvery low battery capacity. X is soo much superior than iphone4. i talked to a customer that worked on both and windows 7, she explained it to me in detail, of why droidX is top. IMO iphone4 is more for kids. I DOSE NOT EVEN SUPPORT FLASH.....LOLL! X does . AND NO! I DO NOT WANT TO JAILBREAK A PHONE I PAY 500$ FOR

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw gusy who are looking for windows 7 phone....... IT WILL SUCK!!! hint* hint*

flynlow

Awards
Google goggles, Layar, Google sky map, compass and bubble are all pretty nice.

Evo here BTW.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ummm yeah the person said EVO 4G is also VERY NICE equal to DROID X, but she did not like sprint alot......
also DROID X is comming with a camera for conference calls later in the year.

flynlow

Awards
The Evo has two cameras too. The big one on the back and one small forward facing one for video conferencing. You can take regular pics with it too if you want. Yeah I know people don't like certain networks. I love Sprint. Cheaper than anyone else and have never had a dropped call, anywhere.

try appbrain dot com for apps. The best place I know.

zedge dot com for ring tones, wallpapers etc.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
many thanks!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still love my Moto Droid, not really any problems with it. Battery life isn't that bad compared to my wife's Eris. Task killer is an absolute MUST. You gotta turn things off!!

Other than that, some of my favorites are the Nav stuff, Aldiko book reader (Kindle app just came out, too), ebuddy, evernote, Gdocs, Google Skymap, Layar, Mini Info, MotoTorch LED, My Tracks, Ringdroid, twitter, and weatherbug.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmmm
yes ANDROID truly is amazing i am very happy they carry FLASH unline IPHONE4

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hey should make a voice recognistion app that memorizes ppl voice when they call u, so even once they prank call you- it still is able to tell you who it is! this would be awsome APP

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
t-ad can u do me a favor since u have droid, i am assumin u have flahs on it?

can u go on hulu? netflix? espn3?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
flash* :deal: