shareware programs?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I've used (or use) a ton of them, programs for what exactly?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ohh, duh file sharing programs, I thoght you meant shareware in general :D

I use kazaalite for everything now. Used to use Grokster, Napster, WinMX, Bearshare, Gnutella, Limewire, Imesh, DirectConnect, Shareaza, Audiogalaxy...you name it

I've boiled it down to my personal favorite is kazaalite. SOm people still swear by WinMX for music though.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kazaalite is best for music. I use emule for everything else. You can get anything on the ed2k network.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Kazaalite is the best. I have a bunch of others as well. Blubster can be great for music.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, kazzalite is a trimed down version of the Kazaa, much better and faster.

khafra

Awards
And without spyware.  Kazaalite is good.  Of course, I haven't found all the dependent libraries for the modern p2p programs, so I've been using IRC fservers, newsgroups, and FTP servers for a while.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
http://doa2.host.sk/

The new KaZaa Lite has everything. It comes bundled with "speed-up", which automatically searches for more users with the file you're downloading. Plus, it automatically sets your participation level to 1,000 (as high as it can go), so you get first priority when downloading from people.

butch

Awards
shareaza

Spyware free Shareaza ... its workin' pretty smooth for me. It also searches the entire gnutella network.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I dumped them all, after Audiogalaxy went down it just wasnt the same to pull **** of the internet.:(