It`s just not my year with Supplement Companies.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
First there was the whole Cynostane issue(I`m sure you remember), now I`m having issues with 2 companies(both very well known and up til now well respected by me). One has a rep that insulted me by accusing me of falsely advertising a product in a trade deal and then attempted to extort more on the trade from my end so i decided to return the recent product order to them and am waiting for my refund and another that shipped ONE of FIVE things I ordered but charged me for the entire order!!!! I had to get my bank involved and they chose to open a CC fraud investigation and now I have to wait until that is concluded to get my refund. WTF? It just isn`t my year. These are probably great new products but I refuse to deal with companies that let their reps and employees insult and mistreat me. The people that are (supposedly) taking care of the situation are being very nice but in the end I was still treated like crap and my $$ is in their pockets until they are forced to return it. One is happening today I`m told. The other will only happen when forced by legal action. Damn shame what some companies will do once they have your $$.
Sorry......rant over.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I am sorry to hear about your misfortunes, man. I hope it all ends well.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Please do not ask who or what companies. It doesn`t matter and is not fair to say without them having a chance to comment. They know who they are and can come forward if they want. Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, its not the year for companies in general.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I agree. For that reason you would think they would treat the people that are trying to buy product from them a little better.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. For that reason you would think they would treat the people that are trying to buy product from them a little better.
If you didn't run one, yes you would probably think that. But as I tell people constantly, put yourself on the other side and you gain an entirely different perspective.

I've seem normal people turn into piles of mush in this current environment. Seen people do things they would never do two years ago. Its ****in ugly out there and its showing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah?

Attachments

reptone

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't run one, yes you would probably think that. But as I tell people constantly, put yourself on the other side and you gain an entirely different perspective.

I've seem normal people turn into piles of mush in this current environment. Seen people do things they would never do two years ago. Its ****in ugly out there and its showing.
You have a PM.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a PM.
So do you....

In short, employees are humans and make mistakes. When you get the owners involved, it tends to turn out different....and even owners can stick their foot in their mouth...I did it this morning and looked like an idiot.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So do you....
In short, employees are humans and make mistakes. When you get the owners involved, it tends to turn out different....and even owners can stick their foot in their mouth...I did it this morning and looked like an idiot.

Ha! I do it all of the time! My foot knows my mouth well... that's sad.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

do you run a company?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I own 3 prospectors... LOL

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I normally rep people when I send them a pm with a question... but it kinda wont make you any more inclined to answer since you can't be repped up any higher... I think... hold on.... nope you can't. what is a prospector, a retail front...?

Thanks.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Sucks.

First there was the whole Cynostane issue(I`m sure you remember), now I`m having issues with 2 companies(both very well known and up til now well respected by me). One has a rep that insulted me by accusing me of falsely advertising a product in a trade deal and then attempted to extort more on the trade from my end so i decided to return the recent product order to them and am waiting for my refund and another that shipped ONE of FIVE things I ordered but charged me for the entire order!!!! I had to get my bank involved and they chose to open a CC fraud investigation and now I have to wait until that is concluded to get my refund. WTF? It just isn`t my year. These are probably great new products but I refuse to deal with companies that let their reps and employees insult and mistreat me. The people that are (supposedly) taking care of the situation are being very nice but in the end I was still treated like crap and my $$ is in their pockets until they are forced to return it. One is happening today I`m told. The other will only happen when forced by legal action. Damn shame what some companies will do once they have your $$.
Sorry......rant over.
btw
Cynostane is what it was. and it wasn't right at all. I completely understand your frustration; I have a bottle too... But I think I'm going to take it, a friend said it did him justice, and well I paid for it, as long as it doesn't make me keel over, I'll take the results as what they are.

But being screwed over when you ordered directly from a manufacture? that is horrible. happened to me too.... thats why I only buy from 3rd parties like nutraplanet, no matter how good the sale is...privacy and getting what you pay for are uber important to me. NutraPlanet is always willing to fix almost any issue, or in my case every issue I've had because that's who they are.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
wait what?!

You don't want to know...

So does that mean Mr Yukon has three hands, or three doctors that like to perform anal searches?

I'm so confused...:trink26:

lol...Thats a joke. please don't neg me mr. Yukon sir I'd be in the red more than woman beater. lol.... but seriously please dont.... :)

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I've had nothing but great results & dealings with Get Diesel & USPlabs...along with MHP. I suggest your try them.

Oh, and live & learn!!! Ha, my fav. motto.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yep. Regarding the cyno.

fwiw, i have had my share supps issues over the years as well.

Attachments

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why did you not order from a online retailer instead of opting for the horses mouth?

Many times the etailer can handle these situatuions easier since it is the main business vehicle vs. the manufacturer whom has many different irons in the fire.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Before you received the single item, did the shipping terms on the site mention split order possibility?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Why did you not order from a online retailer instead of opting for the horses mouth?

Many times the etailer can handle these situatuions easier since it is the main business vehicle vs. the manufacturer whom has many different irons in the fire.
I think he ordered directly through the companies because of the FANTASTIC sale prices that they were offering at that time... not sure, just would make a whole lot of sense.

After all, when it comes to companies wouldn't they want to give us what we pay for. when they can so easily be bashed by someone not as tackful as repone1?

if I was in his shoes not, not when I was, but now; I would be posting my complaints directly on the companies forum so that everyone could see the problems, and the company would 'want' to fix them, to regain everyones faith in them.... but thats me.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well, if it was a fantastic deal then I can understand his choice.

Although, I wouldn't post it on am.com unless it was a repeat issue with others as well. It may just be this one time something fell through the cracks.
Before I got on the other side of this retail game, I too felt as he does but now that I am fully 'in', my perspective is a bit different than before. Things happen, no excuse for rat poison in my fish oil caps but you get my drift...lol

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I see your point even though I am not with a company I think I can understand. But this guy waited so long on these companies to so him right and fix their mistakes that he went to his credit card company and told them it was fraud and refute the charges.

In your company of u did someone wrong and found out about it would u ignore it and hope it goes away. Or would solve the persos problem because u now know it exists?

He made these companies aware of the issue and they ignored them. He has to hope his bank will do him justice because he got that screwed over by those companies.

Do u not agree that this is not just slipping through the cracks but more of downright
ingoring the issue and hoping it just goes away????

Please not I am not trying to Demean you it whatever company you work for just trying to further understand your point.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the grammactical errors I'm on my phone. But I think you all can still understand what I was meaning to say.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I see your point even though I am not with a company I think I can understand. But this guy waited so long on these companies to so him right and fix their mistakes that he went to his credit card company and told them it was fraud and refute the charges.

In your company of u did someone wrong and found out about it would u ignore it and hope it goes away. Or would solve the persos problem because u now know it exists?

He made these companies aware of the issue and they ignored them. He has to hope his bank will do him justice because he got that screwed over by those companies.

Do u not agree that this is not just slipping through the cracks but more of downright
ingoring the issue and hoping it just goes away????

Please not I am not trying to Demean you it whatever company you work for just trying to further understand your point.
I actually own the company and ill have no mercy on anyone that purposely ignores a paying customer, however, things get lost in the shuffle. Hopefully the time frame wasn't that long and they have not had a chance to get a hold of the situation.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I believe this guy sent several letters to the company mentioning his lack of product delivery. Me and him seem to be along the same lines of thought. Patient patient irritated then when all else fails. Refute it win ir bank.

Repone. How long Did u wait before calling ur bank?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I believe this guy sent several letters to the company mentioning his lack of product delivery. Me and him seem to be along the same lines of thought. Patient patient irritated then when all else fails. Refute it win ir bank.

Repone. How long Did u wait before calling ur bank?
It`s not a matter of time. I called as soon as I was told I would under no circumstances get a refund, only credit and I would have to wait until it came in, in about a month.

The reason I went"right to the horse" as someone put it is that both products are exclusive to the companies. One is a new product and the other it seems is listed on other sites but everyn one of them say it is no longer offereed to them or they no longer carry it.

One came to their senses today and refunded my $$. The other said they did but it hasn`t shown on my bank statement.

But both stand behind their "employees" mistakes. One, a rep on this board for the company,"has done a great job" although EVERY ONE of you who knows who this person is has stated they hate them. The other is a brother of the owner of the company so he can do no wrong.

I`d like to think that your collective comments helped this get solved. Thank you all very much.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It`s not a matter of time. I called as soon as I was told I would under no circumstances get a refund, only credit and I would have to wait until it came in, in about a month.

The reason I went"right to the horse" as someone put it is that both products are exclusive to the companies. One is a new product and the other it seems is listed on other sites but everyn one of them say it is no longer offereed to them or they no longer carry it.

One came to their senses today and refunded my $$. The other said they did but it hasn`t shown on my bank statement.

But both stand behind their "employees" mistakes. One, a rep on this board for the company,"has done a great job" although EVERY ONE of you who knows who this person is has stated they hate them. The other is a brother of the owner of the company so he can do no wrong.

I`d like to think that your collective comments helped this get solved. Thank you all very much.
I don't understand why you're dancing around all of this. It's almost like you want us to know, but not know. The thread in itself has no real purpose, in my opinion. As far as Cyno goes: you bought it, so it's not AI's fault. They didn't force you to buy it and certainly never promised information regarding it. I know that for a fact. AI is innocent as far as this thread is concerned.