Web programming

bigbadboss101

Awards
Are any of you web programmers, or do it for leisure?  I like to learn and am wondering if getting bunch of books would be the way to go.  There are classes at Universities also.  Also, have you used Dreamweaver MX or the entire Studio MX?  What are you opinions on these products?  I found good price on Dreamweaver but I wonder it is the student version.  At the Macromedia website they didn't mention a pro vs lite version.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'm an avid coder and designer...

I prefer the Macromedia suite over other software and designed the main site using Dreamweaver and Flash MX.  Although I have taken classes for programming (C, C++, Java, VB, Perl, and PHP) most of what I apply was learned from self teaching (coding in Flash and HTML for example). 

Chemo

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I also do quite a bit of design and programming - flash, dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator, 3D Max, etc and programming VB, actionscript, C++, SQL, ASP, hypercard, applecscript, html, javascript, etc...  What I would really like to learn is PHP, but just haven't got around to it yet.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bet you guys that do C++ do very very simple stuff.

If not i will pay you to do some upper division C++ programming assingments for me ;)