how do you become a rep?

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ive been curious about this because health and fitness is my life, and it be cool to get into the industry somehow. what does being a rep involve? i kno you "rep" , sell, and attend bodybuilding shows. what else am i missing? It'd be a cool job.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you become a rep?
You start as a set, then you work your way down. Wait...

Seriously, I noticed you have over 200 posts and you're in the red. I'm guessing you stepped on the wrong toes at some point? That may not be a good personality trait for the position you seek. Just sayin'.

But still, you're right. It would be way more beneficial to society than becoming a doctor, or firefighter, or teacher. Good luck with your pursuits.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea a couple toes lol, not on here though i mean in real life be a rep. i was talking to a bunch of reps at the europa in dallas, and it'd be pretty cool since im already in the lifestyle and my career will be in the fitness world.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously... find a company that has a product line you believe in... and call them. Find out who's in charge of hiring reps and get his/her email address and phone extension. Email your resume. Call.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously... find a company that has a product line you believe in... and call them. Find out who's in charge of hiring reps and get his/her email address and phone extension. Email your resume. Call.
Yeah, you can tell the ones who really believe in their products, then there are the ones that are in it for the handouts.

GICH!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you can tell the ones who really believe in their products, then there are the ones that are in it for the handouts.

GICH!
I would be more than happy to rep for a couple favorite companies for the chance of some products coming my way. Thats how it should be anyways, not some money oriented thing because then they have other reasons to push products than love of the product. Its kinda like lifting, you do it for love, the muscle is just it loving back. You rep for love, products are just its love coming back.

:laugh2:

or teacher.
I'm goan be a teacher >.>

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
exactly man, ill rep the **** out of products in return for supps, no money involved just pay me in powder lol