living off whey protein and tap water

comrade

Awards
I'm poor.

Reading boards makes me feel sorry for myself.

I used to be able to afford ****.

now adays eating a donut and dunkin' donuts is an investment.

anyway all the luck to you guys able to support this lifestyle.

anyway not looking for advice, but rather someone to crack a joke or post something to maintain morale.

yeah, i know, foodstamps and tuna fish at 69 cents a can, i don't want to talk about it.

at least I have a good computer, that's priorities for ya.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I'm poor.

Reading boards makes me feel sorry for myself.

I used to be able to afford ****.

now adays eating a donut and dunkin' donuts is an investment.

anyway all the luck to you guys able to support this lifestyle.

anyway not looking for advice, but rather someone to crack a joke or post something to maintain morale.

yeah, i know, foodstamps and tuna fish at 69 cents a can, i don't want to talk about it.

at least I have a good computer, that's priorities for ya.
Sell your car and take your bus to work, you will save thousands on depreciation, gas, registration, insurance, etc. Buy second hand clothing instead of new stuff.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Feeling sorry for yourself? Screw that, make some damn money and fix the problem. I know damn well if I can "support this lifestyle" with marine pay, then you can too. Why is this on the friggin prohormones board anyway? :saw:

comrade

Awards
Feeling sorry for yourself? Screw that, make some damn money and fix the problem. I know damn well if I can "support this lifestyle" with marine pay, then you can too. Why is this on the friggin prohormones board anyway? :saw:
Yeah, i realize that I went off topic, and was probably trying to elict sympathy amongst those who couldn't relate (no offense, up until a year ago I wouldn't be able to relate either)

I'm in an unusual situation (It goes way deeper than just "make some money").

I realized I probably just alienized most of the readers with my post.

I'll try and shut up about this unless someone wants to discuss it further.

I be prosperous eventually (get rich or die trying, right?)

bj mun

Awards
i grew up so damn poor, we didn't have running water until i was 16 yrs old. we had an outhouse, and a slop jar for the night, we got water from a cistern, for baths and such, but it was full of wiggletails, so we carried drinking water from a spring in jugs. we got 2 pr. of jeans and 2 shirts for school, No name brands. and 1 pr. of winter shoes a year. there was 5 of us living in a 8x35 trailer. on my aunts land. no im not being sarcastic, this is all the damn truth. i didn't finish high school either. this is what i came from, i have worked my ass off and now at 48, money is not an object any more. don't feel sorry for yourself, change things. if a poor uneducated fool like me can anyone can!

azgymrat

Awards
If you're poor I do feel sorry for you because poor is a state of mind - broke, is a state of account. I may be broke at times and it's a struggle raising 2 little kids on my own with absolutely no help but I am never POOR. You can change your state of account with a little hard work but changing your state of mind can be done just by looking at thing a little differently. Be thankful to God for the things you do have and the things you don't... get a plan and go out and make it happen. Good luck!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Much good advice given above. The worst thing you can do is sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Remember things can always be worse, homless, hungry ect.... If you can't help yourself nobody else will. Thank god for friends and family, cause if you don't have that , you don't have nothing. You do have friends here and things will get better!

I had it hard at times growing up and still struggle at times to make it, being the sole provider for my wife and kids. My brother and sister-in-law both have full time jobs and lost their car, house and got in debt. I am the only one working in my household and manage to do just fine on my own. Stick to your guns, you'll be just fine. Later bros.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention. Bwaa Haa! :D

Massacre

Awards
Go on public assistance and become a statistic. (Democratic advice)

Get a good job. Get two crappy jobs. Get a crappy job and go to school so you can get a non-crappy job. (My advice)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro, no shame in not having boatloads of cash. This "lifestyle" isn't terribly expensive. I'm working part-time, going to school full-time, making $12 an hour in the Bay Area (freaking expensive to live out here) and can afford the basics (clean food, Multi-vitamin, protein, I even scavenged enough cash to buy loads of PH powder 6 months ago). You don't necessarily need exotic stuff like M1T, V-12 etc. to make gains. I don't buy expensive clothes and I drive a 1985 Cadillac Da Ville which cost me $1500. Heck this computer I'm using is my schools computer LOL. Stop thinking about being broke, many of us are, we just learn to live without the exotic things in life Donald Trump or Don King can enjoy. The way I look at is I have my health, I have a job, a roof and a bed. I'll hopefully get my master's in spring 2005 and be able to a little better. Keep your head, get a part-time job go to school or learn a trade which will put you in a better position down the road.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You'll get there bro. Plain and simple. A turn of bad luck is almost always temporary. Look to the big picture. Body building can wait if it has to, Just imagine how good the supps will be when you come back to it...Methyl-creatine-adrol-diol! woohoo!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
If you're poor I do feel sorry for you because poor is a state of mind - broke, is a state of account. I may be broke at times and it's a struggle raising 2 little kids on my own with absolutely no help but I am never POOR. You can change your state of account with a little hard work but changing your state of mind can be done just by looking at thing a little differently. Be thankful to God for the things you do have and the things you don't... get a plan and go out and make it happen. Good luck!
well said ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pursuit I give you permission to remove my quote from your sig. :)

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
Its embarrassing!! ;)

And besides the Bengals had there best year in the last couple this year.

I blundered again.
db