Dancer/stripper music

wardog

Awards
  • Established
OK I need some help here from the more rythmic bros. A few dsancers where I bounce have asked me to burn songs for them for their dance routines. Now being a Disturbed/Metalica/etc type of fan, I am kinda lost. I figured out "Work it" by Missy Elliot, but..now I am clueless.

Any suggestions of good dance songs that you can really move well to? I need all the help I can get here.

Big H

Banned
Awards
Any techno music man. Try chemical brothers for one. Just look under techno and you will find a repetitive beat that the hot chik dancers can shake their ass too ;)

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Big H
Any techno music man. Try chemical brothers for one. Just look under techno and you will find a repetitive beat that the hot chik dancers can shake their ass too ;)

What about trance music!

wardog

Awards
  • Established
gee thanks guys..how about some names of groups I can search on kazaa or something please!

Blindfaith

Awards
no way guys....search for enigma! I get my girl to strip for me with this **** on! Its the ****!

Unbreakable

Awards
heres a must that is imbedded in my memory when this hot thing came out wearing a dress blues jacket and nothing else the song that came across was you shook me all night long.....i know thats probably been played out but damn when she came out in that near a USMC base we all went nuts girl came out piled in cash. now i live in a box in the ally. brother can you spare a dime?

khafra

Awards
She knew her audience, I've been out of the Corps for over a year and I'd still love that :D

Stripper music: I know someone who used to strip to "I Want Candy" and Linkin Park, depending on how the mood took her.

If it's the kinda establishment I'd like, some good groups would be Lords of Acid, VNV Nation, Front 242, Ronnie Size, Razed in Black; and maybe Ace of Base or Glenn Miller :p. (Lords of Acid especially, how can you not strip to a song called "Show me your pussy?")

smokinghawk

Awards
Folk Implosion - natural one
Funker Vogt - Shaven (hard industrial/techno)
Duran Duran - All She Wants Is
Lords of Acid - I sit on acid
" " - Wonderful girl
Thrill Kill Kult - Devil does drugs
The Cramps - like a bad girl should
Love and Rockets - Holy Fool
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Trust in Me

Anxed

Awards
some good stripper tunes...

Delerium
Enigma
Front 242 (Welcome to Paradise is a great song)
Orbital
Siouxsie and the Banshees (someone suggested, but I LOVE them)
"She Rides" or "Wicked Pussycat" from Danzig (if you can get someone
to use "She Rides", video tape it, cause Id LOVE to see that :D )

Bone

Awards
BACK THAT ASS UP by juvenille (sp?) C'mon bro, that is a wicked stripper song :D

Peace

Bone

dez/null

Awards
ever hear that song done by big gay al from south park? its so...wrong. :(

smokinghawk

Awards
some good stripper tunes...

Delerium
Enigma
Front 242 (Welcome to Paradise is a great song)
Orbital
Siouxsie and the Banshees (someone suggested, but I LOVE them)
"She Rides" or "Wicked Pussycat" from Danzig (if you can get someone
to use "She Rides", video tape it, cause Id LOVE to see that :D )
I considered Front's "Headhunter" as a suggestion, too. and Siouxsie is a winner. "Trust in Me" is a slinky, seductive song, but I can't get anyone to dance to it. They're all dancing to stanky free-clinic music like Missy Elliot and Nelly and crap.

(Oops! I just lost karma, didn't I?)