What do you listen to while working out?

Loki003

Awards
Myself personally is a combination of hardcore, and metal mostly. Bands like The Hope Conspiracy, American Nightmare, The Suicide File, and Terror to Iron Maiden,and The Cro-Mags. Pretty much anything loud haha.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Miley Cyrus all day long baby lol.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bpmxc10odA&feature=related"]YouTube - Sun Shine LollyPops And Rainbows Everything[/ame]

Puts me right in the zone. Its only 1.50 long so i put it on loop

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
James Taylor, or Enya if I'm feeling really aggressive.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
pussycat dolls is the first thing as it makes me feel angry and homicidal (towards them and their vocal cords).

It used to be Rihanna and Chris brown who got me angry, but after one beat the sh*t out of the other, I don't have much rage for them anymore.

What gets my hyped is most stuff from Prodigy, Noisia, Chase & Status, Enya, Korn, Slipknot and then some hip-hop stuff from dudes like Big L, Jay Z, Fat Joe, Ludacris, Pitbull, Tupac..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Wiggles hahahahah

nah but seriously MUDVAYNE!!!!!!!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Saliva, Atreyu, Offspring, Metallica, Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, Fear Factory

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
Static X, Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Disturbed, System of a Down, Slipknot, etc.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Avenged Sevenfold, Rev Theory, Motley Crue, Drowning Pool and sometimes throw on Europe and listen to Final Countdown. :D

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Escape the Fate, From First to Last, As I Lay dying, Thrice, etc.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
disturbed, linkin park, shinedown, korn, slipknot..anything that reminds me of 14 year old mall goths basically

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
rammstein, godsmock, rob zombie, jedi mind tricks, lil wayne, disturbed, metallica

Loki003

Awards
Finch-What it is to burn
Hatebread
Lil Wayne mixtapes
E-40
Dr Dre
Crooked I
The clips
2pac
Amazing album, listen to it while i do cardio.

What i listened to today:
Bleeding Through ( OC metal)
Bars (Boston hardcore/hard rock)
Terror (LA hardcore)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Static X, Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Disturbed, System of a Down, Slipknot, etc.
This man has good taste. My fav cardio song is Forest by system.....sh*t has like a crystal meth effect on me lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
disturbed, linkin park, shinedown, korn, slipknot..anything that reminds me of 14 year old mall goths basically
FUKC yea son!!!! KoRn is the SH*T!!!!

Loki003

Awards
This man has good taste. My fav cardio song is Forest by system.....sh*t has like a crystal meth effect on me lol.
My song like that is Waking the Demon by Bullet For My Valentine, the intro makes you run harder and want to punch someone haha.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My song like that is Waking the Demon by Bullet For My Valentine, the intro makes you run harder and want to punch someone haha.
I will def checks it out.

Angelus

Awards
Metallica,Avenged Sevenfold,Slipknot,Bullet for my Valentine,Mudvayne, Fear Factory, Death Angel and my favorite work out songs are by Disturbed

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Soundtracks - Matrix, Gladiator, Last Samurai, some rap such as Jedi Mind Tricks, Jus Allah, Eminem, some Rage Against the Machine.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
All of the above metal...but no one else listens to Killswitch Engaged?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Henry Rollins, I only listen to ballads when I lift. :lol:

But really, I do throw in a Morrissey or Smiths track from time to time... and yes, one of my faves is "Rubber Ring." :fing02:

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Mortal Kombast Techno Syndrome LMAO j/k MEtallica.Slipknot,Korns great 1st cds still banging,godsmack,linken park,Saliva,P.O.D,Rob Zombie,Disturbed,and Papa Roach damnit! There new albulm is really awesome Lifeline is a kickass song.

Shelly

Shelly

Awards
Nothing beats some good hard dance music, tiesto,Carl Cox,Paul Oakenfold ;-)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe no one said 'eye of the tiger', especially when i'm doing cardio. I'm still holding out for them to make Rocky 11 or whatever number they're up to. Adriaaaaannnnn!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Dieslboy, Ferry Corsten,Paul Van Dyk, Rocco, Bass-T, Tiesto, Spor,Ewun,Evol Intent,Pedulum,Dj Ice, Dj Dara, Dj Baby Ann

Loki003

Awards
Playlist for this morning:
The Used-s/t
Bullet for My Valentine-The Poison
The Hope Cospiracy-Cold Blue, End Note

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
As crazy as it sounds for me, when lifting I have to listen to something along the lines of Disturbed. I have to feel my blood pump if I am gona accomplish anything.

Loki003

Awards
Blood for Blood - Outlaw Anthems, if you haven't heard it before go download or buy it.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, the soundtrack to the little mermaid gets me jacked up.
Oh damn don't forget Cinderella man I pushing myself even harder. Man I tell you theres some bada$$ traks up there man you wouldn't even need Jack3d you will be so pumped and afterwords theres the Kids Bop chill remix and you can listen to that after the workouts which are great. All the slow songs lol

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Yessir especially the afterburn remix too. See at the gym I hijacked the cd in the circuit trainning room and replaced it with Into The groove Featuring Pooh bear and donky" man there were some mad chicks up in that mofo I never seen people push themselves so hard one person sh*ted his pants bc he took no xplode......

Loki003

Awards
Yessir especially the afterburn remix too. See at the gym I hijacked the cd in the circuit trainning room and replaced it with Into The groove Featuring Pooh bear and donky" man there were some mad chicks up in that mofo I never seen people push themselves so hard one person sh*ted his pants bc he took no xplode......
Hahahaha oh s***, f****** pooh bear hahaha.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Better clear the equipment and bring out the turntables, hey someone hand me lil mermaids unda da wata remix ft Rhianna ima spin that track first.