What brand of motorcycle do you own

cavemandave

Awards
Hi All,

I'm a custom bike builder and I'd like to know what brand of motorcycle you own or want to own.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have a fat tire custom softail like they do at exilecycles.com. But a Harley or another big cruiser would be nice.

ManBeast

BrKonman

Awards
I owned a Yammie FZR 600. Was my first bike, light as hell and seriously crazy to ride until I laid it out :p I'd love to pick up an R1 or Gixxer 750, or Ducati(pretty much any hehe), and a Harley Sportster 883 XL Custom, fully chromed.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Kawasaki 2000 Vulcan Drifter 800cc

Looks like an Indian

juststarting

Awards
I have a deposit on the 04 yamaha R1

Can't wait

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
if I were to buy one, it would be a GSX R750, BrKonman, you have good taste my friend.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
BrKonman, i owned one of those once... we always called em Fizzers

mine never ran right so i sold it off :( i did like how small and tossable it was... the steel frame made it anything but light tho :) it weighs as much as my friends CBR F3

bellx1

Awards
Sold my GSXR 750 a few months after I got a Ducati 916...

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by Bean
BrKonman, i owned one of those once... we always called em Fizzers

mine never ran right so i sold it off :( i did like how small and tossable it was... the steel frame made it anything but light tho :) it weighs as much as my friends CBR F3
Real 'nick for them in most of the states is Phazer, thats what Yamaha pushed for anyways. What year was yours? I know my buddy had a Gixxer 600 that weighed *considerably* more than my Fazer.

Originally posted by bellx1
Sold my GSXR 750 a few months after I got a Ducati 916...
One word.... bastard.

hehe ;)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
mine was an original 89
had that ugly red/white/blue paint job...i was gonna paint it straight yellow...

turned out the carbs weren't synched right and i didnt know anything about carbs and didnt have the money to fix it or the time either... traded it for a 87 Mazda RX-7 TurboII

Wreck

Awards
Buell S1 Lightning, race kit, 1340cc, T'Storm heads, Screaming Eagle cam, worked carb.

Next bike will be a Softail, followed by a rigid chopper.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
gixxer750 with a t25turbo pushing 6 or 8psi would keep me happy...

csrulez

Awards
Katana GSXF w/600 soon to be replaced w/GSXR 750 motor. :)