I just got back from my Labor day Trip and i got new ink

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be your un-ex or just being buddies? I like it but I probably would of put that on on my outer shoulder.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be your un-ex or just being buddies? I like it but I probably would of put that on on my outer shoulder.
well she says that she doesnt want to get back but. i know she weould fall for me again, we spend most of the day yesterday together. And on the other shoulder situation, well i already have a nother tattoo on the other one, heres a pic of my log its like 2.5 months old here it shows a partial of the other tattoo on the right shoulder.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh gotcha! Gonna ever work on a sleeve or just get em when the feeling hits ya?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i dont think im going lower thant that, i might fill in the blanks, and start getting some work done on my back. or even gut since its a bigger area to work at lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I' like to get a partial sleeve and a lot of back work but haven't been in any situation where something else didn't have priority when the money was there.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It looks like the image off the Godsmack CD...

holy

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Wait.......so you got a tat because of your EX girlfriend? I can't imagine you not regretting that in 40 years.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why worry about that... A ****ed up reason for a tat is a lot easier to cope with than most of our reasons for regret.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
You should never regret a tat. Even if it says "Jill" and you're now dating "Amy". That tat was a part of your life, and all of your life should be remembered and valued.

Sweet ink Z. Now I want more!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You doing alright Z? Enjoy the holiday?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
you've got a wicked muscle shirt/farmers tan goin on in post #6.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro. take the shirt off more haha ;) ( of course without the tan lines they may think you jumped the fence hahaha )

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
tribal tatoos? What tribe do you belong too?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i dont regret it since well we are not together anymore and i still did it, and she said she doesnt want to get back but she still hangs around, i ****ed up with her big time and im triying to make up for those mistakes, i hope she sees that and take me back cause i really do love her. But if she doesnt take me back well her lost, i triying my best to be the best. So her lost its going to make some other girl happy ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro. take the shirt off more haha ;) ( of course without the tan lines they may think you jumped the fence hahaha )
lol i know i need to get some atomic meltdown and some of the tatt product from rpn. lets hope i have alot of customers this week to make an order lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
tatt product? I reckon you mean flawless.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i aprove! :thumbsup:
it looks cool and is much less risky than having her name written in bold arial font across your arm.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Did you get the tat to get her back. If so.............. classic mistake sirr....... classic mistake.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZOMBO!!!!

Nice ink buddy! :thumbsup:

So when do you get the "Havoc" tat? :D

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
your a sucker! :whip:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice Zombrotha! is there another tat right abot that???

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
be carefull jake.... thoughs guys have been known to eat babies!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I like that tat..I have something similiar (the sun ) on my lower back....actually I have something from neck to ass crack :) .....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I like that tat..I have something similiar (the sun ) on my lower back....actually I have something from neck to ass crack :) .....

i been thinking on gettin work done on my back i just want to drop a few more pounds cause i would be embarassed to be laying there shirtless and all my fat all over the place.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on that, i made sure i was pretty lean for all tats on my back..:)