Any DJ's out there or hell, anyone want to make a few bucks creating a CD for me?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got about 12 songs I like for this CD that I need put onto a CD for me. Too old and lazy to figure out the down-loading a file blah blah blah BS. LOL

Ive got a reunion party a bunch of us old farts are getting together for an I need some tunes put onto ONE CD for me.

NOT looking for directions, looking for someone to do this for me and yes, I'll pay.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
don't pay. got kids/grand kids? it's easy as hell to do, i'm sure they could do it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you already have the songs on your own computer and are equipped with a burner it really isn't difficult at all.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have kids or grand kids so thats out. I also dont have the songs saved "anywhere" just like the songs and want them all onto one CD.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whacked-- I laughed out loud when I read this, because I am in the same boat! I may not be very old but most of my computer knowledge and usage dates back to 120 baud modems and ASCII BBSes!!! I actually learned most of my core knowledge about BBing from misc.fitness.weights back in the early 90s (remember Usenet?).

It takes me so long to figure out the simplest things on computers these days, that I'm almost embarrassed to admit it....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha - glad Im not alone! Thanks for making me feel slightly better. :D

Jayhawk. I found a guy to help me out. Thank you man.

Whacked-- I laughed out loud when I read this, because I am in the same boat! I may not be very old but most of my computer knowledge and usage dates back to 120 baud modems and ASCII BBSes!!! I actually learned most of my core knowledge about BBing from misc.fitness.weights back in the early 90s (remember Usenet?).

It takes me so long to figure out the simplest things on computers these days, that I'm almost embarrassed to admit it....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure thing, good luck on your tunes and your reunion :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks ;)