Notification tab in apple app

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The notification tab in app (apple) has not been working since yesterday morning for me. Checked desktop version this morning and all works. All software is up to date and there is no app update. Ideas?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The notification tab in app (apple) has not been working since yesterday morning for me. Checked desktop version this morning and all works. All software is up to date and there is no app update. Ideas?
I second this.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should be an app update rolling out soon that will correct this.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope update comes soon, issue still happening..

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Need to know your Apple device (iPad 3, iPhone 6s, etc.) as well as the iOS version you're on to see what's going on here. Seems like it's only happening to some people and not all. And of course, as luck would have it, mine works fine so I can't diagnose it from my device.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to know your Apple device (iPad 3, iPhone 6s, etc.) as well as the iOS version you're on to see what's going on here. Seems like it's only happening to some people and not all. And of course, as luck would have it, mine works fine so I can't diagnose it from my device.
Im using iPhone 8 , latest iOS 12.5 all things worked fine then all sudden started happening. You must have made a change on your side?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is working fine now. iPhone 6. IOS 10.2.1 update. I don't want to update my phone since it's 2 1/2 years old and will only run slower and take up more GB space

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im using iPhone 8 , latest iOS 12.5 all things worked fine then all sudden started happening. You must have made a change on your side?
Nope, nothing has changed on this side technology wise in several months.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mine is working fine now. iPhone 6. IOS 10.2.1 update. I don't want to update my phone since it's 2 1/2 years old and will only run slower and take up more GB space
Weird, so it was not working before but now it is working fine?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1.2, dont see the notifications in the list. i just get a few with a push-message (really only very few) but nothing in the list; its lagging since today

edit: i havent changed anything phone-wise, so there is no logical reason if forum-wise hasnt anything changed as well

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.5
Last notification was 3 days ago. Worked perfectly up until then.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think we're talking about 2 different things here. Are you talking about PUSH notifications or the notifications tab inside of the app? Push notifications go through Apple and have been experiencing intermittent problems lately, they typically resolve themselves.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I think we're talking about 2 different things here. Are you talking about PUSH notifications or the notifications tab inside of the app? Push notifications go through Apple and have been experiencing intermittent problems lately, they typically resolve themselves.
i get push notifications, im talking about the notifications tab inside the app

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inside the app notifications still not working..

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Inside the app notifications still not working..
You do realize that I said I am still working on this, right? Posting every day saying "still not working" isn't going to speed it up.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do realize that I said I am still working on this, right? Posting every day saying "still not working" isn't going to speed it up.
Ok.. was testing can confirm just recived a notification on phone that you quoted me apple one I assume, but no inapp notification..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reinstall the application. Delete, then re-download.
Once you reinstall the application and launch you will see this:

IMG_6184.PNG

Allow.

This worked for me.
I'm running iOS 12.0 Beta on an iPhone 6
and was having the same thing.