New Articles - is there a way to get them to show on startup?
- 11-11-2017, 02:31 PM
- 05-14-2018, 08:23 PM
I second this. The news articles are the main reason I used this app. Iím not a fan of the redesign. How do I get to the news articles?
05-14-2018, 08:37 PM
Guess what, we aren't a fan either but this is a result of Apple and its policies about what you can have. The articles work on Wordpress and is separate from the app and we had to integrate it....well they don't allow that now and its pissing me off. The app developer won't even allow it anymore. We're trying to find a solution...
We might have to change software of the entire site and go that route.
05-25-2018, 03:52 PM
I also noticed issues when clicking on a user, no option to see their recent posts or specific detail. Clicking on who is online gives me permission issue. I hope maybe we can try sort some of these.. maybe solution can be doing a locked news forum, so can at least read news
07-09-2018, 02:25 PM
07-19-2018, 06:22 PM
02-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pogue in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-16-2016, 06:20 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:26 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:06 AM
- By John Smeton in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2004, 07:44 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2004, 12:43 PM