DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whazzzz Upppp

shaiblake7

Awards
Guys being doing crossfit for a year now im doing weigh lifting sone cardio what will be the best cycle for cutting or i will say still have to drop like 25 pounds any suggestions doing anavar with tren right now

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Hi how u doing
Good bro. I am new here myself but the guys here are pretty cool. I am getting most of my questions answered and learning a lot from some of the guys on here.

U getting that tren cough?

Would probably drop the var if u on the old bovine gear and add a lil bit of test.

Never ran tren bro but it sounds like most get on well with it.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Guys being doing crossfit for a year now im doing weigh lifting sone cardio what will be the best cycle for cutting or i will say still have to drop like 25 pounds any suggestions doing anavar with tren right now
I'd prolly drop dat crossfit too and save kipping pull ups for never.

shaiblake7

Awards
Thanks dude thank u for the advice no var them

shaiblake7

Awards
Lol funny but true ok anything more that you suggest for dropping 25 pounds of hell

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol funny but true ok anything more that you suggest for dropping 25 pounds of hell
A good diet and weight lifting, along with some cardio. I did it. You can check out some of my logs, and all I did was eat right, lift weights, and do a little cardio

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
All I can suggest is to research, there is so much info out there bro.

Look

A good diet and weight lifting, along with some cardio. I did it. You can check out some of my logs, and all I did was eat right, lift weights, and do a little cardio
Absolutely this. We have no idea of your training history or anything, using a drug like tren will be way overkill for you if u are also new to aas.

Achieving your goal sounds absolutely possible without implementing tren and var.

I wouldn't bother doing either, until u got a consistant diet and training in check.

shaiblake7

Awards
We'll say be top of that working out just making some few adjustments on mi diet
But working hard you right about the diet on it

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure n00dz are required before questions are answered in this place good sir