noobie forum

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey why don't we have a noobie forum. it might cut down on all the same questions being asked day in and day out. also the newer members could go there without feeling stupid for asking questions. lets face it most of the questions are all the same, at least we could keep them consolidated into one forum.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a good idea. I've frequented forums before with noob forums, and it does help.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I thinks it's gay, just dive in, get your feet wet. Don't worry, you wont look stupid, it's not like anyone can see face to face. Ha, it's internet you noobs!
:drillsergeant:

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Alright here's a noob question how do u get rep points

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Alright here's a noob question how do u get rep points
You get rep points when someone likes what you posted, and clicks on the little icon under you name and stuff, in am dark style scheme, look right in between the icon that reads "online" or "offline" in green/red, and the red X (to report post)

If you move your mouse pointer/cursor over that little icon in middle of those two, a little text should pop up that reads "add to soso reputation", if you then click it, a little mini window will open up, you can then add to someones rep and add a comment.

Feel free to try it with me, if you want to practice:D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think it would be a good idea

Its convenient so new guys dont have to search through tons of previous posts

It allows older members to not get annoyed by the same questions

Allows for members as they become more knowledgeable and move to the main forum to have better questions/inquries. It can allow a really strong foundations to be built.

Noobie forum for diet/training/supps/anabolics will help a lot of the good companies to get to the new guys earlier as well as give a lot of ppl the chance to avoid a lot of classic mistakes in diet and training that the common new guy doesnt know to avoid.

I dont see a downside

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i think it would be a good idea

It allows older members to not get annoyed by the same questions

I dont see a downside
it also allows older members who like to help newer ones have a specific place to go to do that. most of the older members like to do that.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
actually. A newbie forum, where those of use who have been around could write out alot of the stuff we claim is common sense, but is really not, and put it into lamens terms for people.

Especially when it comes to hormonals. Not every one is going to be able to comprehend some of the stuff talked about, you say SHBG and 70% of people are like "wha?" You say binding affinity, and people go "who?" and so on and so on.

Also with stims, proper ways to use em, and deal with adrenal fatigue, and how to fix it and protocols and links to logs that have worked in that.

Fat loss topics and the differant methods that could be used(highly condensed of course) .

A list of differant workout routines, and their benifits/negatives, and what they are best for.

It may also remove some of the hazing/brashness that may drive off some new members, who if given time, could grow and mature into very helpful/supportive, and intelligent members of the board.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
It may also remove some of the hazing/brashness that may drive off some new members, who if given time, could grow and mature into very helpful/supportive, and intelligent members of the board.
+1 on that. Some people just seem unforgiving to new members.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
=( I'll go delete my account now.
you will go NOWHERE! when I'm having a bad day, i want to be able to verbally thrash someone who doesn't know me, to make me feel better about myself. welcome, welcome to ETERNITY!!!!!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Haha OK. I'll stay here solely for your verbal abuse!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I'm too vascular to cut... I might bleed to death.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm too vascular to cut... I might bleed to death.
@140 you'd better be. Does your husband workout too?

I think the noob forum is a good idea. No one is forced in or outta there, it's all voluntary so I think it would help. Like some have said, there are two types of vets on forums...the type that get annoyed by noobs and their questions and the type who love helping them. Setting aside a "noob space" would alleviate the annoyance of the former and make it easier for the latter.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
OMG, you think I'm a chick? If I were loaded up with more rep, I would so neg you (jk). Do I look that girly in my AMSpace? I think it's time for some new pics.

And I'm not married.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG, you think I'm a chick? If I were loaded up with more rep, I would so neg you (jk). Do I look that girly in my AMSpace? I think it's time for some new pics.

And I'm not married.
Haven't checked out your AMSpace, just saw your weight... :sad:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah, I'm a lightweight. Well, I'm not even a lightweight yet, I think that's at 145. You're lucky we don't fight in the same weight class! Jk jk... maybe I should take out the location under my name before I run my mouth.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah, I'm a lightweight. Well, I'm not even a lightweight yet, I think that's at 145. You're lucky we don't fight in the same weight class! Jk jk... maybe I should take out the location under my name before I run my mouth.
Just breakin balls homey. Your BF% is probably half mine. (although I think I can curl you)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha good times, this reminds me of what a very large friend of mine who told a much smaller man when he starting talking smack

Smaller guy: "Blah blah blah vascularity and symmetry over size blah blah blah strength to body weight ratio blach blah i hit a lot of reps b/c im cool"

Large friend looks up from the bench: "excuse me...are you talking to me? Look princess ***** weight...you go eat him...after he eats him then go hit some man weight and then come talk to me."

Till this day i can help but laugh everytime i see princess hitting his reps.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just breakin balls homey...always. Your BF% is probably half mine. (although I think I can curl you)
Haha I know, me too. I think my BF is around 7%, and if some 250 pound, 6'7" guy asked if he could curl me... I wouldn't argue with him.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what happened to this idea?

R

Royalqc

Awards
I tried to reply in another post and get this message : Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

There's no URL in my text. Can someone tell me what's wrong please ?