Considering a cycle of Anavar. Advice?

TTeaGuzzler

TTeaGuzzler

Awards
Hi all.

I’m 5’3, have been training consistently 4-6 days a week since Jan. 2018. I currently weigh 124lbs, and would guesstimate am currently around 20% BF based on previous progress pics and DEXA scans. Can see some abs, have forearm veins, but that damn bicep keeps taunting me by only being visible when pumped.

I’ve been in a mild deficit since Jan 6th and eating around 1600-2000 calories daily depending on what my workouts look like and have slowly lost about 8lbs over that time. Typical macros roughly around 150p/200c/50f but again, that varies, obviously.

I’m not really happy with my muscle mass and I’m getting pretty frustrated with always cutting and gaining the same damn weight all the time. I would like to compete in the future (maybe next year) and I really want to get a solid building period in.

Would Anavar by itself be sufficient for a first cycle for a female? How long would a cycle typically be? And I understand 10mg daily to be a good starting dose? What kind of weight gain should you aim for per week while on it, again as a female? I will be training 6x weekly and doing mostly many 8-12 rep sets.

I have a couple of trips coming up so wouldn’t be able to start a cycle until mid May. I plan to just eat maintenance calories starting next week and until back from those trips.

calfmuscle555

Awards
Hi all.

I’m 5’3, have been training consistently 4-6 days a week since Jan. 2018. I currently weigh 124lbs, and would guesstimate am currently around 20% BF based on previous progress pics and DEXA scans. Can see some abs, have forearm veins, but that damn bicep keeps taunting me by only being visible when pumped.

I’ve been in a mild deficit since Jan 6th and eating around 1600-2000 calories daily depending on what my workouts look like and have slowly lost about 8lbs over that time. Typical macros roughly around 150p/200c/50f but again, that varies, obviously.

I’m not really happy with my muscle mass and I’m getting pretty frustrated with always cutting and gaining the same damn weight all the time. I would like to compete in the future (maybe next year) and I really want to get a solid building period in.

Would Anavar by itself be sufficient for a first cycle for a female? How long would a cycle typically be? And I understand 10mg daily to be a good starting dose? What kind of weight gain should you aim for per week while on it, again as a female? I will be training 6x weekly and doing mostly many 8-12 rep sets.

I have a couple of trips coming up so wouldn’t be able to start a cycle until mid May. I plan to just eat maintenance calories starting next week and until back from those trips.

Depending on your body's chemistry, ANAVAR should help most Females. (Note: Everyone is different).

Try starting Anavar @ 5mg every day for 1-2 weeks then increase to 10mg every day. On your first cycle do not exceed 20mg a day. After first cycle you can do between 10mg-40mg in a day.
(Note: With some people they will lean out, others will gain lean muscle mass, others will get some water bloating, increase in body sweat, increase in hunger, increase in strength, faster muscle recovery, increased libido, ackni).

If your body is holding water (or bloating) you can try doing ANAVAR 10mg-40mg and WINSTROL 10mg-30mg together in a same cycle (Note: Winstrol is known to help add muscle size, lean out, dry out the joints, best to stack with Anavar or anoter compound that does not dry out the joints).

*make sure you have about 1 gallon of water in a day.

What is your current nutrition like? What are your macros? How heavy and hard do you train? How much cardio do you do in a week? What are your current muscle measurements (calves, quads/hamstrings, hips, waist, chest/back, shoulders, biceps/ triceps). Take many photos of your muscles and save it for months/years later for before and after photos.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t recommend a female taking anavar and winstrol at the same time. Signifantly increases chance of virilization.

10mg of anavar a day is going to be your best first cycle. I wouldn’t use 2 different compounds for your first cycle.

You could get away with 6-8weeks as long as you don’t experience any sides.

You will get a big strength boost and can put on a lot of size if you eat to gain. My wife does hold water on 10mg a day but of course that water comes off after cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And one more thing, hope
Your sexual partner is up to the task. Because your libido is probably
Going to go through the roof

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Depending on your body's chemistry, ANAVAR should help most Females. (Note: Everyone is different).

Try starting Anavar @ 5mg every day for 1-2 weeks then increase to 10mg every day. On your first cycle do not exceed 20mg a day. After first cycle you can do between 10mg-40mg in a day.
(Note: With some people they will lean out, others will gain lean muscle mass, others will get some water bloating, increase in body sweat, increase in hunger, increase in strength, faster muscle recovery, increased libido, ackni).

If your body is holding water (or bloating) you can try doing ANAVAR 10mg-40mg and WINSTROL 10mg-30mg together in a same cycle (Note: Winstrol is known to help add muscle size, lean out, dry out the joints, best to stack with Anavar or anoter compound that does not dry out the joints).

What is your current nutrition like? What are your macros? How heavy and hard do you train? How much cardio do you do in a week? What are your current muscle measurements (calves, quads/hamstrings, hips, waist, chest/back, shoulders, biceps/ triceps). Take many photos of your muscles and save it for months/years later for before and after photos.
That's very good advice, I have done a few cycles of ANAVAR, it's a good first cycle.

TTeaGuzzler

TTeaGuzzler

Awards
And one more thing, hope
Your sexual partner is up to the task. Because your libido is probably
Going to go through the roof
Lmao Well, we’ll see, I guess. I hope so too!

TTeaGuzzler

TTeaGuzzler

Awards

I’ve just come off a cut where I was on average 150g protein, 200g carb, 50g fat. The last week I was lower on the carbs - less than 100 a day. I’m not really sure how much I should try to add for massing on Var. Should I treat it like a regular mass and only aim to add .5lbs a week, or should I be eating to add more than that? Training will be 6/week heavy starting back May. I’m leaving for the UK in a couple of days, so everything is off until then.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all.

Anavar is one of the safest steroids for a female that also gives results. I think 10mg is a max and minimum amount because anything less will be too little to be worth it and anything more might cause viralization. Viralization is quite easy to deal with by just dropping the steroid whenever you encounter it. As a women you always wanna think twice before jumping on aas because everyone reacts differently and not everyone will be able to tell when viralization starts.

Another and in my opinion vetter option, maybe not to lean out but to build muscle is superdrol at 2.5-5mg as this would equal the amount of maybe 20 or more mg of anavar while having the same androgenic ratio.

The androgenic ratio will decide how much chances are of viralization and while superdrol and anavar are close to the same, you need a far smaller amount of superdrol which will not only make it a safer option to anavar when it comes to viralization but also add a lot more muscle.

Superdrol is more toxic but as you'll only take max 5mg this toxicity is arguably higher with anavar as you'd need much more to even come close to the same myotropic effect (muscle building potential).

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
I’ve just come off a cut where I was on average 150g protein, 200g carb, 50g fat. The last week I was lower on the carbs - less than 100 a day. I’m not really sure how much I should try to add for massing on Var. Should I treat it like a regular mass and only aim to add .5lbs a week, or should I be eating to add more than that? Training will be 6/week heavy starting back May. I’m leaving for the UK in a couple of days, so everything is off until then.
For first cycle do ANAVAR only. Stay below 20mg per day for first cycle. On other cycles you can go higher depends on what your muscle goals are and what side's (good and bad) you are ok with. Also body chemistry , genetics, nutrition and consistency are all big players.

You should feel or notice Anavar starting to work in the first 3-14 days. Fully kicks in about 3-4 weeks. First cycle should be 6-10 weeks long. Other cycles can last longer.

Anavar is not the best for mass gains but it's recommend to do Anavar only for first cycle.

For me, I grow the most muscle size when I take TRENBOLONE ACE with TEST CYP or T-bol.

Many women love NPP

WINSTROL is nice too, good for bulking and cutting . Can dry out joints. Best to stack with another compound.

Remember to start at low dosages then increase dosages.

** ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH. THERE ARE GOOD EFFECTS AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU CAN TOLERATE AND YOUR MUSCLE GOALS.