Ladies, ANAVAR, NPP, DECA, WINSTROL, TRENBOLONE?

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Ladies,
•What are your thoughts on ANAVAR, NPP, DECA, WINSTROL, TRENBOLONE?

All of our body chemistry is different, what good effects and negative effects did you personally notice?
What was your dosages?
How long was your cycles?
What was your nutrition like at the time of your cycles?
How much muscle size did you gain?

If you had to stop your CYCLE early, for what reasons?
If you extended your CYCLE, for what reasons?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a woman but I've seen people run everything except tren. I'm not gonna try to decide what you should do but I would stay far far away from tren. Winstrol is amazing, more pimples than var but far better as a finisher, mandatory even for men pre contest.

Anavar it really works for women and is quite safe.

Deca well its a nandrolone, not tren but to build muscle its not comparable to the others, lightyears ahead, npp really is the same as deca but better suited for women since it's short estered. Long esters tend to be more anabolic while short esters tend to bloat less but really it's not that noticible. I'd never touch deca as a women, npp maybe but not recommended.

If you want something safe for viralization yet having extreme potency go low dose superdrol. Its basically anavar on steroids, see what I did there? :D the viralization is minimal but you'll add a lot more size than with var.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
To me viralization is ok because you can get it from most to all steroids.

I'll look into superdrol.

I still like the idea of using tren. Just have to use lower dosages at beginning of the cycle. All I mostly care about is the most muscle gains and muscle growth.

Any thought on HALO?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To me viralization is ok because you can get it from most to all steroids.

I'll look into superdrol.

I still like the idea of using tren. Just have to use lower dosages at beginning of the cycle. All I mostly care about is the most muscle gains and muscle growth.

Any thought on HALO?
Yeah well you'd have to go so low that I really don't see the benefit vs risk. Tren will almost certainly cause viralization. Halo as in halotestin? Or halodrol?