MK2866 liquid and dosing advice

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Hi I’ve got some liquid MK2866 from a reputable guy I know and he suggested the below for the dosage. I was wondering if anyone has tried mk2866 and what your thoughts are on his recommendation.

“ The Osta is dosed at 30mg/ml but Osta dosage is recommended at approx. 5-10mg for females and 10-20mg for males, where 20mg is consisered very high.
Because of this, i wouldn’t suggest dosage much over 10mg of Osta for females.. in fact i would start it a little lower even (0.25ml = 7.5mg) and gradually bump it up to 0.33ml. You could experiment with a slightly higher dosage over time, upping liquid to 0.4ml = 12ml “

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi I’ve got some liquid MK2866 from a reputable guy I know and he suggested the below for the dosage. I was wondering if anyone has tried mk2866 and what your thoughts are on his recommendation.

“ The Osta is dosed at 30mg/ml but Osta dosage is recommended at approx. 5-10mg for females and 10-20mg for males, where 20mg is consisered very high.
Because of this, i wouldn’t suggest dosage much over 10mg of Osta for females.. in fact i would start it a little lower even (0.25ml = 7.5mg) and gradually bump it up to 0.33ml. You could experiment with a slightly higher dosage over time, upping liquid to 0.4ml = 12ml “

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I run mk at 20 due to the cap size and I don't see why women should go lower. I'm not sure why ostarine is recommended like that for women since it shouldn't possess any androgenic sides whatsoever especially with women running real aas like var at 20mg.. It just doesn't make any sense. Now I'm not recommending anything but ostarine is something I wouldn't be very afraid to use at all as a woman especially when I know that most women can handle low androgenic aas quite well in general if they don't go too high on dosage.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My chick started low and went up to 25mg. She loved it. Made her act more testosteronie tho

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be Careful because there are people who think ostarine and s4 cause infertility in women

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always start low and increase as you watch for signs of virilization (hair growth, scratchy voice, clit swelling).

The parent drug to Ostarine was actually shown to cause infertility/birth defect in women, so if you might still try to have some I’d definitely consider Var or primo first.

I have also read good things about superdrol (5-15mg/day) and LOW doses of anadrol (often in divided doses of 12.5mg each) but I cannot speak from firsthand experience for them.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always start low and increase as you watch for signs of virilization (hair growth, scratchy voice, clit swelling).

The parent drug to Ostarine was actually shown to cause infertility/birth defect in women, so if you might still try to have some I’d definitely consider Var or primo first.

I have also read good things about superdrol (5-15mg/day) and LOW doses of anadrol (often in divided doses of 12.5mg each) but I cannot speak from firsthand experience for them.
Superdrol should be between 2.5 and 5 I'd say.. It's about as androgenic as anavar but way stronger building muscles. I think 10 is possible for many but not recommended starting dose. Having seen a woman on this she got great results at 5 which is probably above 20mg on var in strength and I believe the recommended dosage om var is 10mg. Anadrol would be more dangerous by an androgenic standpoint and also weaker building muscles not to mention the price. S4 shouldn't cause virilization, the person must be highly sensitive or very irresponsible with dosage and cycle length so that's probably a very good choice if that's true about osta

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I was told that you don’t get any of those symptoms though.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Thank you for your reply. I have the liquid form and I’m a little confused as to how to measure out 0.25mls although I have one of those needless syringes, but when I go to dose it, it doesn’t seem like much at all. Maybe because it’s so concentrated that’s why he recommended that dose?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your reply. I have the liquid form and I’m a little confused as to how to measure out 0.25mls although I have one of those needless syringes, but when I go to dose it, it doesn’t seem like much at all. Maybe because it’s so concentrated that’s why he recommended that dose?
Well how much would 0.25ml be in mg? Google product name since we don't know the density

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
It is non branded, the guy friend I got it from has a friend who is a pharmacist and he makes them. I know they are legit as I have been using his products only, in particular the GW50156 and thats awesome, works well. The bottle is 30mg/ml and he said at a daily dose of 10mg for females is preferred. The bottle is suggested to last 3 months because of the high dosage so it should be split approx 0.33mls to last the 3 months going by the message text he sent me. the needless syringe I bought from the pharmacy starts at 0.1ml all the way up to 1 ml

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is non branded, the guy friend I got it from has a friend who is a pharmacist and he makes them. I know they are legit as I have been using his products only, in particular the GW50156 and thats awesome, works well. The bottle is 30mg/ml and he said at a daily dose of 10mg for females is preferred. The bottle is suggested to last 3 months because of the high dosage so it should be split approx 0.33mls to last the 3 months going by the message text he sent me. the needless syringe I bought from the pharmacy starts at 0.1ml all the way up to 1 ml
Alright.. 10 sounds low but that's up to you. As I said it doesn't cause viralization

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I thought it was also, so may I ask what you would recommend me to do? How much of the liquid should I start with and I thank you for your replies

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was also, so may I ask what you would recommend me to do? How much of the liquid should I start with and I thank you for your replies
Well considering women run anavar sometimes above 20mg where viralization is quite possible and now you have ostarine which cause no viralization.. There's really not much much different from a man to a woman here. You have S4 which is the most androgenic Sarm and even that one cause no viralization cause they don't bind to the receptors the same way as aas does. I am no expert on effective dosage with ostarine but I would probably go for the 20mg dosage.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Thank you very much for your reply I really appreciate it and it makes sense to me. Much appreciated again.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for your reply I really appreciate it and it makes sense to me. Much appreciated again.
Oh no worries.. I'm here if you have any questions.. good luck :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine has been notoriously faked and laced in recent years. It has gotten much better, but it was probably the sketchiest SARM around consistency-wise.

Lots of women get good results from 10mg, and again, as a woman always start low and turn it up after a week to ensure it’s not really something else. 20mg is 100% more product than 10mg - you can take a couple weeks to test it. But it’s your body.

Every time we get a new batch of var, my gf will start at a low dose and then increase as confidence builds it’s not Winstrol or such.

You have a 1ml dropper & it’s 30mg per ml, so 1/3 of the dropper is 10mg.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine has been notoriously faked and laced in recent years. It has gotten much better, but it was probably the sketchiest SARM around consistency-wise.

Lots of women get good results from 10mg, and again, as a woman always start low and turn it up after a week to ensure it’s not really something else. 20mg is 100% more product than 10mg - you can take a couple weeks to test it. But it’s your body.

Every time we get a new batch of var, my gf will start at a low dose and then increase as confidence builds it’s not Winstrol or such.

You have a 1ml dropper & it’s 30mg per ml, so 1/3 of the dropper is 10mg.
How much var is your girlfriend running?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much var is your girlfriend running?
We begin a training cycle at 10mg. After a couple weeks she will go to 15mg and stay there until the last 15 days or so until comp, where she will go to 20mg to peak. If she stays at 20mg too long it begins virilizing.

I have heard Matt Porter mention women using up to 50mg var, but that seems crazy - I don’t see how you wouldn’t be shaving your face routinely with a dose like that. I’m on 40mg Var now in this stack and can tell it’s working as a 230lb man.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We begin a training cycle at 10mg. After a couple weeks she will go to 15mg and stay there until the last 15 days or so until comp, where she will go to 20mg to peak. If she stays at 20mg too long it begins virilizing.

I have heard Matt Porter mention women using up to 50mg var, but that seems crazy - I don’t see how you wouldn’t be shaving your face routinely with a dose like that. I’m on 40mg Var now in this stack and can tell it’s working as a 230lb man.
Yeah that's high but I think you can build up tolerance quite well using it often.. Not recommended though. 10mg for a woman is probably at least 30 for a man

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
thank you for the wonderful information and recommendation it i greatly appreciated. I will start with the 10mg and see how I go, then I will bump it over time if I need to depending on how I feel and the results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the wonderful information and recommendation it i greatly appreciated. I will start with the 10mg and see how I go, then I will bump it over time if I need to depending on how I feel and the results.
Also, regarding women and anabolics - because the doses have to be so small to avoid virilization, running longer cycles at the low dose tends to be more effective than using a higher dose for a shorter blast. For a lady, 10mg for 12wks is superior to 20mg for 6 weeks easily, all other things being equal. And longer cycles as a woman are much easier to bounce back from compared to men, PCT-wise.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, regarding women and anabolics - because the doses have to be so small to avoid virilization, running longer cycles at the low dose tends to be more effective than using a higher dose for a shorter blast. For a lady, 10mg for 12wks is superior to 20mg for 6 weeks easily, all other things being equal. And longer cycles as a woman are much easier to bounce back from compared to men, PCT-wise.
That's true but if we're talking ostarine, viralization is impossible cause it doesn't bind to androgenic receptors like aas does even though some sarms have androgenic properties

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's true but if we're talking ostarine, viralization is impossible cause it doesn't bind to androgenic receptors like aas does even though some sarms have androgenic properties
I’m speaking about steroids in general, but we don’t have years of anecdotal feedback on SARMs either so I would still caution cranking up the dosage too fast on anything. Let someone else be that guinea pig, I say.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m speaking about steroids in general, but we don’t have years of anecdotal feedback on SARMs either so I would still caution cranking up the dosage too fast on anything. Let someone else be that guinea pig, I say.
Yeah I think you should respect anything you put in your body but with sarms the difference between a man and a woman shouldn't be much of a difference but with aas the difference can be huge. If we wanna be 100% real no man should use steroids cause it's not healthy and women normally worry about turning in to a man which with sarms shouldn't be possible.

Even if Sarm research isn't as advanced as aas we still take things like tren which we know is very bad yet we worry about something that has shown no real signs of danger in studies.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Dosage depends on why you're even using it.
For bulking, 10mg should be good for a woman.
For cutting even 5mg is enough.

I've used 10mg of Ostarine on cuts and it works just fine, in the future even I'm going to go down to 5mg, and I'm a man. People have been running stupidly high doses of sarms on cuts for a while. Probably egged on by the people selling them.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage depends on why you're even using it.
For bulking, 10mg should be good for a woman.
For cutting even 5mg is enough.

I've used 10mg of Ostarine on cuts and it works just fine, in the future even I'm going to go down to 5mg, and I'm a man. People have been running stupidly high doses of sarms on cuts for a while. Probably egged on by the people selling them.
Well 20mg of osta isn't crazy.. On a cut it preserves muscle but that's all... Building muscles on 5mg osta is pretty much a waste of money and I wouldn't expect much even on a cut at that dosage. Theres always a reason to be careful but at some point you have to stop and think whether it's even worth taking anything if that thing does nothing.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Well 20mg of osta isn't crazy.. On a cut it preserves muscle but that's all... Building muscles on 5mg osta is pretty much a waste of money and I wouldn't expect much even on a cut at that dosage. Theres always a reason to be careful but at some point you have to stop and think whether it's even worth taking anything if that thing does nothing.
Ostarine has been clinically proven to preserve muscle at 1mg per day.

Years ago I heard people saying that 15mg of Ostarine would be useless on a cut and to not bother. You'd lose too much muscle. Slowly, I've been seeing people use 15mg to cut. None of them lose muscle. I've even seen some 10mg users. They also lose nothing. I lost nothing. I lean towards 5mg on a cut being overkill. All the Ostarine needs to do is prevent catabolism. It's very possible it does this at even smaller amounts. No one has even tried a cut on 2mg to my knowledge, and that may well work as well as 20mg for a cut.

This reminds me too much of Tren. Pretty much every person who's ever used "low dose"(about 200mg/wk) swears by it, because they had almost identical results with fewer sides. But say "I'm gonna run 200mg tren/week" and watch the avalanche of "IT WON'T EVEN WORK BRO" - by guys who have only used 600+ runs. Then witness the peppering of other who have used 200-300 saying they've used higher doses with similar results. Far too many guys take doses way higher than they need, and are then convinced that it was the minimum effective dose. Most people who have tried less, prefer it.

These high doses are good for the UGLs selling them extra vials. And also good the UGLs selling them extra caber. Doesn't seem so good for the user on either the financial front, or the side effect front.

Get back to me when you can find someone who ran too little Ostarine and lost muscle. I've yet to see this.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If its 30mg/ml. This is al you do.
The syringe has lines and numbers should go up to 10.
10 is 1ml.
So each number is 3mg .
1=3mg
2=6mg
3=9mg
4=12mg
5=15mg
6=18mg
7=21mg
8=24mg
9=27mg
10=30mg.= 1ml

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine has been clinically proven to preserve muscle at 1mg per day.

Years ago I heard people saying that 15mg of Ostarine would be useless on a cut and to not bother. You'd lose too much muscle. Slowly, I've been seeing people use 15mg to cut. None of them lose muscle. I've even seen some 10mg users. They also lose nothing. I lost nothing. I lean towards 5mg on a cut being overkill. All the Ostarine needs to do is prevent catabolism. It's very possible it does this at even smaller amounts. No one has even tried a cut on 2mg to my knowledge, and that may well work as well as 20mg for a cut.

This reminds me too much of Tren. Pretty much every person who's ever used "low dose"(about 200mg/wk) swears by it, because they had almost identical results with fewer sides. But say "I'm gonna run 200mg tren/week" and watch the avalanche of "IT WON'T EVEN WORK BRO" - by guys who have only used 600+ runs. Then witness the peppering of other who have used 200-300 saying they've used higher doses with similar results. Far too many guys take doses way higher than they need, and are then convinced that it was the minimum effective dose. Most people who have tried less, prefer it.

These high doses are good for the UGLs selling them extra vials. And also good the UGLs selling them extra caber. Doesn't seem so good for the user on either the financial front, or the side effect front.

Get back to me when you can find someone who ran too little Ostarine and lost muscle. I've yet to see this.
No you might be right but ostarine is a very weak compound. Tren is extremely potent and I will say this, adding more doesn't add much more muscles but with ostarine I don't see the sides of tren or any sides really. Ostarine for a woman is guaranteed safer than tren for a man cause it has 0 possibility causing androgenic sides that's why I wouldn't go too low on it since it can add mass even though its little.