Var vs Clen and stacking?

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Also posted In anabolic forum but I'd like female suggestions.
Very new here.
Female
40yrs
136lbs
5'4
Hiit train 5 days a week with weights for a year now. I've had great results but after 4 kids and considering my age I feel I hit a wall. I eat well but I cant seem to lose this last bit of fat and see the muscle I want. I feel I'm on the edge and need a push. I want to be tone not huge but defined.
Someone suggested anavar but I also read clen was better for women. If I were to do either should I stack a cutting cycle? What do I stack with? what would you suggest. Or should I just not and explore alternative Avenue? All suggestions welcome! Thanks ! ?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen is by far more dangerous for your health while anavar has the potential turning a woman in to a man but it's very unlikely at low dosage and by quitting the Cycle if you notice viralization women are in general fine. Clen just increase your metabolism making you burn more calories.. You can run or cut down calories and get the same effect.. The other thing is that clen gains are hard to keep since you'd need to decrease your calories to keep yourself lean. Anavar will put on muscles giving your a more defined body and shape it way way more than clen. Oh and anavar will also help you lean out so 100% id go for anavar

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Two different tools here . Consider clen more of a very strong fat burner and var an anabolic . I don't think you'll get too much info here for women and would recommend really reading into the effects of each . And no var will not turn you into a man but you have to seriously trust your source if you go with var due to how often it is faked , had a friend get some from her POS trainer (which I warned her about) after a few days she was holding a lot of water and gaining size so I told her to get the online tests turned out it was anadrol , not to scare you or nothing just saying make sure you get it from a trustworthy place . Good luck ether way

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clen and var is liking comparing apples and oranges.
Var will help you add a little more muscle.
It wont cause you to add a lot of mass. It doesnt do that.
It will help tone and tighten you up ,added strength and endurance. Will help with fatloss.
Just make sure. Its real. And products are tested. Var is one of the most faked aas out there. If you need guidance please pm me. Hope this helps.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Clen and var is liking comparing apples and oranges.
Var will help you add a little more muscle.
It wont cause you to add a lot of mass. It doesnt do that.
It will help tone and tighten you up ,added strength and endurance. Will help with fatloss.
Just make sure. Its real. And products are tested. Var is one of the most faked aas out there. If you need guidance please pm me. Hope this helps.
Thanks! I might take you up on that. I'm about to start training again. I had to take a break for a while. With my 4 kids on summer break it is as just to hard to stay consistent.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re still fairly new to lifting...so my suggestion would be to stick with the weight training and nutrition a while longer before adding anything. MrKleen73 is a great coach if you are able to invest in one. He can set up your nutrition and training to help you achieve the results you’re looking for! He has helped me a ton!!

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
You may want to look into a Clen and T3/T4 stack. Clen works by actually raising your internal body tempurature a couple degrees causing you to burn calories much much faster. T3/T4 works by speeding up your thyriod; thus, speeding up your metabolism; exponentially. The down side is T3/T4 may cause muscle loss do to the extreme caloric burn. So you may actually think about adding a low dose of Anavar with the stack to preserve muscle througout the process.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have personally put women on a tab that contains t3 at 25mcgs, clen at 37.5mcgs, and yohimbe. The also ran 10mgs of legit var. In two months, with consistent training, keto diets, and cardio...these women were stage ready. Like you, that had trained for quite some time and had nice figures..but they wanted to really look great. The results were amazing. Just get your var from a legit source.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
you cant find Var, its all fake unless ou know someone who works in the pfizer factory

And clen is also a poor choice.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you cant find Var, its all fake unless ou know someone who works in the pfizer factory

And clen is also a poor choice.
Var is available through some sources

J

Jessica444

Awards
Wish I could message you about this but I can only receive message because i havent made enough posts on here yet...ugh idk i guess its some weird rule I can't send messages unless I've reached a certain amount of activity on this cite.

D

Deelish35

Awards
You may want to look into a Clen and T3/T4 stack. Clen works by actually raising your internal body tempurature a couple degrees causing you to burn calories much much faster. T3/T4 works by speeding up your thyriod; thus, speeding up your metabolism; exponentially. The down side is T3/T4 may cause muscle loss do to the extreme caloric burn. So you may actually think about adding a low dose of Anavar with the stack to preserve muscle througout the process.
Just wondering what T3/T4 supplement could be added? I’m having trouble finding one
Thanks