Cycling helios & var

Richert4

Awards
Ok so this is my 2nd cycle of var but first with helios. Done oral clen with 120mcg no issues. What is a good dosing regimen and cycle of helios? Does it have to be done prior to fasted cardio?

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Well Helios and clen are totally different. Helios from chaos and pain is for joint relief. It would be good to run with var or winstrol to relieve yourself of joint pain or discomfort.

Richert4

Awards
Well Helios and clen are totally different. Helios from chaos and pain is for joint relief. It would be good to run with var or winstrol to relieve yourself of joint pain or discomfort.
Helios is injectable clen with yohimbine

Richert4

Awards
Actually I am running it with var right now

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yea my bad didn't fully think about it in my response. Bad multi tasking lol. I heard it hurts but I have never used it

Richert4

Awards
No issues so far I'm in the 2nd week. I had a few cramps early in first week but added more sodium, potassium and taurine and been good since.