Supplements

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bouncing ideas around for my wife, training get whole life and just looking for an edge. Not hormonal, but seeing what experience women on have with OL epic and I know it's knew assass1nate? The epicatechin product is cheap just not sure if worth it. She is looking to recomp/fatloss (of course diet and routine are the most important). Currently only taking OL vitality. Looking for muscle fullness and something to help with extended pumped look. Any suggestions welcome, thank you.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assass1nate would be an excellent place to start for that goal. Not only does it promote lipolysis and stimulate metabolism, but it acts as a nutrient partitioner, increasing glucose uptake in the muscles, which should help with muscle fullness.

Ep1c would help with that full, pumped out feeling, and with it on closeout, if she wants to try it, now is a good time. However, if I could only choose one other supplement for her to use, it would be Tr1umph. That would also help with fullness, and also aid in performance, strength, and body composition.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinMax could be an option for her. SlinMax will ensure maximum amino acid uptake and reduced fat uptake, as well as induce pumps when timed right with your workouts and carbs. If you search for threads on here about GDA products and ingredients, you will see that a lot of the ingredients SlinMax contains is suggested to be in for a GDA. Na-r-ala will reduce blood sugar levels and improve glycogen storage, agmatine will help with pumps and improves glucose uptake. Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off SlinMax and then an additional 5% with forum code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/slinmax-by-performax-labs/

Clevercade

Awards
I would recommend Niveau labs CLA for her .C LA supplements help reduce body fat and help prevent weight gain.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bouncing ideas around for my wife, training get whole life and just looking for an edge. Not hormonal, but seeing what experience women on have with OL epic and I know it's knew assass1nate? The epicatechin product is cheap just not sure if worth it. She is looking to recomp/fatloss (of course diet and routine are the most important). Currently only taking OL vitality. Looking for muscle fullness and something to help with extended pumped look. Any suggestions welcome, thank you.
Visit us @

https://imlhers.com/

Female supplements | Search Results | IronMag Labs

We are running a sale and you can apply the code mace15 for an additional 15% off
Your total.;)