Looking for Rosie on this one

smith22

Awards
Just wanted some opinions for my girlfriend she runs track and is a distance runner i have her diet on tract for her and her proteins creatine bcaas ext.. i was wondering if it would be a good idea for her to try a preworkout at practice or before a event she only has to races so i doubt she would crash... she really seems to like jack3d and i was also wondering what other supps would benefit her at training and running thanks for the help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wanted some opinions for my girlfriend she runs track and is a distance runner i have her diet on tract for her and her proteins creatine bcaas ext.. i was wondering if it would be a good idea for her to try a preworkout at practice or before a event she only has to races so i doubt she would crash... she really seems to like jack3d and i was also wondering what other supps would benefit her at training and running thanks for the help.
This is going to be my only post in this thread, because I am not going to be on the forums much over the next month . . .

Honestly, if her pre, during, and post-training/competition is right, then there is no reason for her to use anything to prevent a "crash". As far as competition, you never use a product on just competition days - common sense - especially if not tried in practice.

She's a distance runner, so products that can help re oxygen utilization, endurance, etc. would be beneficial - for example, Cre-02 (I actually recommend using this as her creatine), Drive (excellent for endurance and speed endurance), Cordyceps, etc.

Don't rely on supplements to get her where she wants. At the end of the day, the way to a better performance, etc. is training correctly for her competition - make sure she has the best coach for her events, and if she doesn't, then she needs to get the BEST (trust me when I say that having the right coach can make all the difference!)

~Rosie~