Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?

kashmoney72

Awards
My wife wants to jump start her workout and is curious about taking a cycle. I am about to take a cycle of winnie V. I have heard women favor winni V is this so? Also what does a PCT conist of for a woman?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My wife wants to jump start her workout and is curious about taking a cycle. I am about to take a cycle of winnie V. I have heard women favor winni V is this so? Also what does a PCT conist of for a woman?
Answers have been made in your thread in the Anabolics subforum.

My reply:

A hormonal cycle is FAR from appropriate for a female who "wants to jump start her workout." There are other effective products out there for a woman with such a "goal" (and her goal needs to be more SPECIFIC as well; "jump start" could mean anything from having energy to train to actually starting to train).

If she's just a beginner, then she doesn't need ANY supplements aside from the basic staples until she has built a solid training foundation and supplement experience (and I would suggest educating her on proper nutrition, appropriate training, and other supplements).

If she's more experienced then get her to look at products such as preworkout products or natural Growth Hormone and testosterone boosters, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT