EvoMuse Presents: BRITE Enhanced Capsules (Writeup)

Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kid amnesiac View Post
    Got mine & have eaten multiple pills - very excited!
    Any feedback on the initial interaction with the Cinnamaldehyde and Menthol? Really cool icy-hot sensation in the stomach for about 20 minutes here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Remainder of the preorder stock comes in tomorrow. There will also be extra stock added to the store for retail orders at $44.99.
    •   

3. I still need more epitome, clear edge, and Keto induce if you have any left!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I still need more epitome, clear edge, and Keto induce if you have any left!
    I'm down to last bottle of Epitome as well. Would love more KetoInduce... but pretty sure that's not in the works.

5. For the underdosed bottles, would we still take 5 caps, if doing 2 pumps Brite liquid?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Attachment 180711

Matt I got 5 bottles which is what I ordered. Just wanted to make sure the 5 I received are the properly filled ones
    @dsade

7. Cautionary Tale: I ended up buying bitter melon seed oil because of the delay(pretty cheap in India), and I was dosing it super high (10-15ml daily) and I ended up making my core temperature so hot, it gave me high blood pressure. So just be careful in case brite enhanced makes your core super hot.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    For the underdosed bottles, would we still take 5 caps, if doing 2 pumps Brite liquid?
    Yes, the BRITE caps use many different pathways for browning of cells and the dosage is dialed in perfectly. You will want to take all 5.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Yes, if you ordered from the preorder they are shipping from the good ones. The other ones were sold separately.

10. For those not showing tracking updates...the PO only scanned in the Priority Mail shipments. The First Class shipments were processed but not scanned in. Not sure why not, but I talked to them last night about it. Delivery should still be on time.

11. For those that get the properly dosed caps, anybody going above the suggested 4/day? Or that would just be a waste?

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For those not showing tracking updates...the PO only scanned in the Priority Mail shipments. The First Class shipments were processed but not scanned in. Not sure why not, but I talked to them last night about it. Delivery should still be on time.
    So if my product has a pre shipment of Monday and was shipped last night it should be here Sunday? My under run order was shipped last night and has a delivery date of 3/17 am I correct on this. @dsade

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    For those that get the properly dosed caps, anybody going above the suggested 4/day? Or that would just be a waste?
    You can do a serving before bed, but it makes me sweat too much for about 4 hours, then I wake up absolutely freezing in the middle of the night from the evaporation.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    So if my product has a pre shipment of Monday and was shipped last night it should be here Sunday? My under run order was shipped last night and has a delivery date of 3/17 am I correct on this. @dsade
    Those were dropped off Monday. Should be there by tomorrow at the latest. First Class is 4-6 days for CONUS usually. As you can see above, the Priority packages are already being delivered (2-5 days CONUS).

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jyo View Post
    Cautionary Tale: I ended up buying bitter melon seed oil because of the delay(pretty cheap in India), and I was dosing it super high (10-15ml daily) and I ended up making my core temperature so hot, it gave me high blood pressure. So just be careful in case brite enhanced makes your core super hot.
    You mind hitting me up by PM? I've been getting it through China and the price has done up 100%. I'd like to keep making the BRITE liquid, but it's not feasible anymore at these prices.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You mind hitting me up by PM? I've been getting it through China and the price has done up 100%. I'd like to keep making the BRITE liquid, but it's not feasible anymore at these prices.
    I'll hit you up on Fb, btw after this are you doing DCP or Hung. If you're still doing the Hung beta testing I'd be very interested, plus that would include a bigger inter-continental sample size, and it would show it really works if it works on an Indian, if you know what I mean. I'll pay for it.

17. @dsade I haven't received confirmation of shipping for order 6878. Thanks man

18. Anyone started it thoughts?

19. Making me very warm ... always had good results with brite, bought enough to run through September which quite frankly I need since we just had our 4th kid & diet is suffering

20. How are you dosing it

21. Two in the morning either pre-workout (4:45AM) or breakfast, with two at dinner & 1 pre-bed.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kid amnesiac View Post
    Two in the morning either pre-workout (4:45AM) or breakfast, with two at dinner & 1 pre-bed.
    Ok so you’re going one above the recommended dosage.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Ok so you’re going one above the recommended dosage.
    Not if it’s the under run bottles, but not sure what he has.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    Not if it’s the under run bottles, but not sure what he has.
    Ahh yes. That’s right. Not sure either

25. Please post feedback here as you have it. Noticeable initial effects are rapid, and though it really shines with extended use you will be able to tell. Looking to have the BRITE caps funded separately as a mainstream, relatively simple to understand, fat loss product. Your feedback will help immensely.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 748
    Last Post: Yesterday, 01:50 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. EvoMuse Presents: BRITE Softgels
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-17-2017, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  5. EvoMuse Virile Mane Enhanced
    Replies: 276