Top Muscle Beta Issues?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I’ve recently come into possession of the beta version of top muscle and was wondering if there were reports of gastrointestinal issues with this particular version? Sorry for the ignorance, I must have not been paying attention ??*♂??*♂
Thank you

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hav not had any of you find the thread for top muscle I don’t believe one person mentioned issues, just a little joint issues.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I hav not had any of you find the thread for top muscle I don’t believe one person mentioned issues, just a little joint issues.
I believe I found the thread and it has something like 500 replies-hence the direct question. Thank you, though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe I found the thread and it has something like 500 replies-hence the direct question. Thank you, though.
I'm sure with some ingredients that are in it, this is a possibility.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve recently come into possession of the beta version of top muscle and was wondering if there were reports of gastrointestinal issues with this particular version? Sorry for the ignorance, I must have not been paying attention ??*♂??*♂
Thank you
No GI complaints. The only complaints are mild joint pain, bad smelling lotion and unable to obtain more bottles because not in stock and Dsade has been hard to reach.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
No issues whatsoever. Apply to muscle bellies only to avoid joint discomfort. DPS has 20% off Top Muscle and Nutraplanet carries it too. Matt is supposed to come out with another improved round today / tomorrow that would become available at the evomuse website.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No issues whatsoever. Apply to muscle bellies only to avoid joint discomfort. DPS has 20% off Top Muscle and Nutraplanet carries it too. Matt is supposed to come out with another improved round today / tomorrow that would become available at the evomuse website.
Oh really? Did he mention what improvements were made to it?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Oh really? Did he mention what improvements were made to it?
The new version of Top Muscle got released today and is available at the evomuse site: This was from Matt:
'SOme adjustments being made to the TopMuscle, which will be available again this afternoon. Lowering the Benzyl Nicotinate content to reduce itching/burning while still preserving blood flow enhancement. Boosting the Arachidonic Acid content with a special process that will allow it to penetrate more deeply into the muscle to amplify growth signals, and going to try a vanilla cover up scent so it doesn't smell quite as bad.'

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new version of Top Muscle got released today and is available at the evomuse site: This was from Matt:
'SOme adjustments being made to the TopMuscle, which will be available again this afternoon. Lowering the Benzyl Nicotinate content to reduce itching/burning while still preserving blood flow enhancement. Boosting the Arachidonic Acid content with a special process that will allow it to penetrate more deeply into the muscle to amplify growth signals, and going to try a vanilla cover up scent so it doesn't smell quite as bad.'
Thanks for the info! I am for all of those adjustments.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info! I am for all of those adjustments.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
For what it’s worth, I’ve pretty much ruled Top Muscle out as the cause of my stomach issues. Appears to have been a nootropic formula.