20% OFF SITEWIDE AT EVOLUTIONARYMUSE.COM

CF2

Awards
  • Established
On Friday, on the EvoMuse Facebook page, Matt had posted that the discount code Cinco20 will get 20% off on all orders until Monday, as well as Absolutely Abliderated was back in stock. In case anyone hadn't heard I thought I'd pass the info along.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
For anyone interested the sale has been extended until Friday, per Matt on the company's FB. Also, proceeds will be used to finish off the order to obtain the TopMuscle ingredients.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sale is cool wondering if anyone has seen any shipping, I ordered on Monday haven’t received shipping notification yet.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The sale is cool wondering if anyone has seen any shipping, I ordered on Monday haven’t received shipping notification yet.
I got an order confirmation on the 6th. But no shipping yet. But its only been 3 business days so far.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Placed the order Sunday and just got shipping confirmation

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I placed an order for 8 bottles of absolutely Abliderated, received 4 bottles and all of them are leaking out of the bottom so I’m not very happy about that. I emailed Evomuse and am awaiting a response. I don’t understand why there was no protection on the bottles whatsoever. Never had bottles leak this bad from Evomuse ever. Also not sure why I only received half an order

ArkAngel86

Awards
Anyone gotten their order or heard from Matt? I am still in pre shipment and no response from him on FB. Only a few days left of VM

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone gotten their order or heard from Matt? I am still in pre shipment and no response from him on FB. Only a few days left of VM
Got my order the other day. Took about 5 days.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya I placed an order a week ago, still also in preship mode...

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not to worried about it, I have someone assisting in making contact with him. Thank you for the repsonse though!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed a order waited for shipping received items had issues with one of the items, contacted through email on website got a response in same day, was re shipped a new item today just got tracking. Stand up guy great product great coustomer service.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Matt posted this earlier on today at the Evolutionary Muse FB page:

I'm seeing about 10 orders that were never scanned at the post office despite being sent. Since they should have delivered well before now, I'm going to resend them.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weird, would be awesome if 2 orders showed up lol. Anyways I got tracking on my gut health and it'll be here by Friday :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never got two 100+ dollar orders...emailed several times over the course of entire year, finally got one response, and then nothing again like what the ****?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got two 100+ dollar orders...emailed several times over the course of entire year, finally got one response, and then nothing again like what the ****?
That is strange. I've had a similar problem (had tracking but never scanned in) but Matt resent and I got it. Allthough getting hold of Matt was difficult at first.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was posted by matt on his facebook page yesterday

"Having some personal issues that have required a lot of my attention lately. Not trying to disappear, but situation is pretty serious."

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was posted by matt on his facebook page yesterday

"Having some personal issues that have required a lot of my attention lately. Not trying to disappear, but situation is pretty serious."
roger that dude, thanks for the awareness

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gut health has landed, sorry to hear Matt is having issues. Hope you other folks waiting get sorted out soon, Im sure the products will be worth the wait.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Anyone want to trade some Epitome or something else for my remaining DCP? I have 2 full bottles and 1 that only has a few days into it