EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

Page 29 of 30 First ... 27282930 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Has anybody used it only pre workout? if so any feedback on results?
    I used it for two and a half months only preworkout. I always achieved great pumps in the muscle groups where it was applied. Strength increases were there as well but those seemed to level off over time. Still got the increased DOMS that everyone has talked about. Those too however, seemed to level off over time.

    All in all it’s great product. I feel that I’ve really kept a lot of gains from it in my calves and chest. Applying it preworkout only might’ve lessened some of the gains I saw but I don’t think that’s the case. The pumps were always great and would last a genuinely long time after.

    Had it been a more convenient and less smelly, colored topical, I probably would’ve applied it twice. That being said, with the ingredients Matt is using, I just don’t see this ever being a “clean” topical.

    I will be purchasing this product again in the future.


  2. Something that I've utilized with TopMuscle and other Evomuse topicals to somewhat mitigate the bad smell is to simply change my clothes before heading out somewhere. I find that even if I wait for the products to fully dry before putting on clothes over top there is still a bit that transfers to my clothing. Placing fresh clothes on top later on reduces the noticeable odor a great deal.
    •   
       


  3. I sprayed my self down with ax and I still smell of top muscle lol . Today I did tri and back . I will see if I’m sore tomorrow .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Let’s see how this goes. I will be doing my normal protein intake and not change my calories up. The only thing I will do is add the top muscle cream to my program and let’s see if I put in some size over the next two bottles .
    Keep us up to date please.

    I’ve just received two bottles and I’ll do likewise.
    A few muscles have been plateaued this past month or two so hopefully thisll be smash the plateau

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    I suspect its due to lower BF percentage and thin skin in your calves.
    A difference in BF% between the two parts is the first thing that comes to mind for me too.
    It’s also possible tho that your arms are much closer to your genetic limit and so progress would naturally be slower than it would with a relatively undeveloped body part.
    Also, I feel that theoretically top muscle should be extra synergistic when used with high volume training
    •   
       


  6. First workout using top muscle so I can’t say much about it yet but the smell of this ‘new and improved batch’ with the added fragrance really isn’t bad at all and even kinda pleasant

  7. Week two day two. I still smell in the gym. I like what I have so far . To early to tell . I don’t know if I’m any stronger or if I’m recovering faster .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    First workout using top muscle so I can’t say much about it yet but the smell of this ‘new and improved batch’ with the added fragrance really isn’t bad at all and even kinda pleasant
    I wish . My stinks like a mofo.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  9. how important is it that we have a shower before each application?
    Would wiping down the application area with wet wipes beforehand be sufficient?

  10. Unlike with the Evomuse fat loss topicals, I don't recall there being any need for showering beforehand for this product.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    First workout using top muscle so I can’t say much about it yet but the smell of this ‘new and improved batch’ with the added fragrance really isn’t bad at all and even kinda pleasant
    That is great to hear! Did you try the first version?

    I worked out before, prior to my son's football game and one of the mother's (who follows me along the sidelines) kept remarking that kept smelling urine. After the game, my wife said, "I think she was smelling the topical that you were wearing!" lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    That is great to hear! Did you try the first version?

    I worked out before, prior to my son's football game and one of the mother's (who follows me along the sidelines) kept remarking that kept smelling urine. After the game, my wife said, "I think she was smelling the topical that you were wearing!" lol.
    That's what my wife told me 1 of the 2 bottles of reformulated TopMuscle smells like as well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    That's what my wife told me 1 of the 2 bottles of reformulated TopMuscle smells like as well.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    how important is it that we have a shower before each application?
    Would wiping down the application area with wet wipes beforehand be sufficient?
    It’s your call on that one. It has absorption enhancers, like many topicals, so it could bring anything sitting on your skin along with it. That’s why showering is recommended. Totally up to you how closely you want to follow that.
  15. EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)


    Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    That is great to hear! Did you try the first version?

    I worked out before, prior to my son's football game and one of the mother's (who follows me along the sidelines) kept remarking that kept smelling urine. After the game, my wife said, "I think she was smelling the topical that you were wearing!" lol.
    My wife has told me a few times now that I smell like wet dog (after getting home from the gym when I used beta version Top Muscle).

    I have two bottles of the “improved” versions on the way. Hoping the smell is more tolerable.

  16. I workout before work this morning. I woke up and showered then applied beta version Top Muscle in the bathroom. 30 minutes after I left for the gym I get a text from my wife asking if I was throwing up in the bathroom this morning because it stunk lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I workout before work this morning. I woke up and showered then applied beta version Top Muscle in the bathroom. 30 minutes after I left for the gym I get a text from my wife asking if I was throwing up in the bathroom this morning because it stunk lol
    A cross between urine and vomit? So essentially one can expect to consistently smell like they were up all night hitting the clubs. Every night!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    A cross between urine and vomit? So essentially one can expect to consistently smell like they were up all night hitting the clubs. Every night!
    With a hint of wet dog essence

  19. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    That is great to hear! Did you try the first version?

    I worked out before, prior to my son's football game and one of the mother's (who follows me along the sidelines) kept remarking that kept smelling urine. After the game, my wife said, "I think she was smelling the topical that you were wearing!" lol.
    I haven’t tried the first version. Ngl tho I don’t think I missed out on much haha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    With a hint of wet dog essence
    So basically it’s like being desperate to wipe off your dog who was caught in a thundershower before letting him in the car, and the only thing you can find is your pair of tighty whities that you forgot you threw in the back of your trunk after going for a 5 mile jog in the middle of July the prior week. Then once you catch a whiff of the smell, you spontaneously vomit and find yourself having to use the same pair of tighty whities to clean yourself off?

  21. Yeah kinda like that 🤣

  22. So just for you all that are reading and, you know, NOT wanting to buy (thanks for that)....the scent has been fixed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So just for you all that are reading and, you know, NOT wanting to buy (thanks for that)....the scent has been fixed.
    Hey whats up man... People saying you closing up shop??
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Yeah kinda like that ��
    I love it! I definitely need to get some...

  25. Ordered two. Very excited to start. Hope Matt stays around. Always loved Evomuse
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 728
    Last Post: 03-14-2019, 05:42 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  5. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Log in
Log in