dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving my new production facility. They beat the Epitome arrival date by a day, and we should have a great DCP turnaround time. Would be sooner, but it's Chinese New Year until the 14th.

DCP Presale is now LIVE. The formula contains the new Capscaicinoid-Cyclodextrin complex that increases the water solubility of the molecules both dramatically increasing absorption and protecting the stomach lining from irritation.

Last run sold out in about 3.5 weeks.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/dcp

ArkAngel86

Awards
My understanding is Epitome is best for someone over 25% BF, how about DCP? Can they be stacked?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is Epitome is best for someone over 25% BF, how about DCP? Can they be stacked?
I don't make anything that really overlaps with another product. Everything can be stacked and used together for synergistic effect.

ArkAngel86

Awards
I don't make anything that really overlaps with another product. Everything can be stacked and used together for synergistic effect.
Your gonna make me go broke! Order comin’ up

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Piper Retrofractum Vahl Mixed Alkaloids is the replacement for gamma-mangostin?

This is an extract separate from piperine?

Any chance of releasing the capsaicin cyclodextrin complex as a stand alone? Was following your testing on fb with 200mg and am curious how boosting DCP with additional cap complex will go

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Just got in on this! I’m hyped, been out of DCP for too long

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just bought two bottles

heard this stuff is great

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still on target for 3/1 ship date? How is current stock looking?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still on target for 3/1 ship date? How is current stock looking?
We might be looking at a few days after. Chinese New Year runs until the 24th, but I am waiting to hear back from production for when they can get us in.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
We might be looking at a few days after. Chinese New Year runs until the 24th, but I am waiting to hear back from production for when they can get us in.
You are impossible to get ahold of lol. Does DPS have an order in for DCP? Been trying to buy a ton of epitome and dcp off you for a couple weeks now and cant get a response i know your probably just busy. But i went ahead and ordered the epitome from DPS because i saw they bought some from you. Will they be getting your DCP re stock and brite as well?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hey buddy any shipping update on DCP?! Also will DPS have an order in for DCP and more brite from you?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously you need to just keep making runs of DCP. I don't want to get on this, find out it works (as it did back in the day) and then not be able to get a second bottle for 7 months.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously you need to just keep making runs of DCP. I don't want to get on this, find out it works (as it did back in the day) and then not be able to get a second bottle for 7 months.
You could just buy 2 bottles in that case. Since these are so rare it'd be easy to turnaround and sell the second one on the forum if it doesn't work well for you....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could just buy 2 bottles in that case. Since these are so rare it'd be easy to turnaround and sell the second one on the forum if it doesn't work well for you....
lol that's not good business..having to "beat the rush" to take the stock from others so you have some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got the shipping update. Everything is on the way and I will have our solid production date here shortly. Sorry for the delay...the Chinese New Year Holiday always seems to stretch out to 2 weeks or more.

Look for phase 2 of the presale open this week.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Update?? When is this shipping and DPS has an order in right??
dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like my supplier was able to up the order, so I will have more stock.

Should be done around the 25th.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update?? When is this shipping and DPS has an order in right??
dsade
By the way, they are incredibly supportive of my work and have a standing order for anything I release, so yes they will definitely have DCP.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
By the way, they are incredibly supportive of my work and have a standing order for anything I release, so yes they will definitely have DCP.
Okay fantastic. Yes DPS is my main place to shop especially since nutriverse is MIA! Love them.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade have the phase 1 orders of dcp shipped? Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s all his hype about?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What lol? Elaborate what you're asking
Simply put I was wonder what all the hype was over this DCP...the title of the thread. Did some digging found out what the fat burner started as, read through the reformulation, and now I have more info.

I remember Vanillean(?) and loved it but I had never tried this.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Simply put I was wonder what all the hype was over this DCP...the title of the thread. Did some digging found out what the fat burner started as, read through the reformulation, and now I have more info.

I remember Vanillean(?) and loved it but I had never tried this.
Ahh okay yes man people love the DCP!! One of the best non stim fat burners available that has a plethora of benefits outside of the extra fat burning ability!! It works plain and simple. Many use it as a staple even through bulking season!! I can not wait until its out finally. Hopefully Matt can keep it stocked this time!!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Can you stack DCP and Defuse?The 45 day daily dosing of Defuse that is?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my two bottles on Friday.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine comes in today, I'll start it tomorrow am.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you PM me dsade? I cant send you one for some reason. There's an issue with my DCP order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cleared my PM box.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had there been a change to the formula this time around? I only took 1 cap before lunch and 1 before dinner and I couldn’t fall asleep for hours, then tossed and turned until 2am, which is interesting because I just started a thread yesterday about my typical issue of going to sleep just fine, but waking up wide awake at about 1am after a really heavy training session. lol. DCP never gave me sleep issues before that I recall...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had there been a change to the formula this time around? I only took 1 cap before lunch and 1 before dinner and I couldn’t fall asleep for hours, then tossed and turned until 2am, which is interesting because I just started a thread yesterday about my typical issue of going to sleep just fine, but waking up wide awake at about 1am after a really heavy training session. lol. DCP never gave me sleep issues before that I recall...
This is strange, I'm on day 3 and haven't noticed ANY sides. But I'm also taking 6 caps per day split up 2-2-2....

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is strange, I'm on day 3 and haven't noticed ANY sides. But I'm also taking 6 caps per day split up 2-2-2....
Maybe there’s something else going on. Not sure what else it could be though...

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man I loved the old dcp from genomyx. Probably just because of the tta, how's this new formula? Also, dsade you were the guy who use to do their formulas before branching off to evomuse right?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Man I loved the old dcp from genomyx. Probably just because of the tta, how's this new formula? Also, dsade you were the guy who use to do their formulas before branching off to evomuse right?
Probably because under evomuse name the OG DCP had tta in it

Mnguy

Awards
Anyone who ordered for the pre-sale have any issues with getting their order? I got a notice that mine was ready to ship back on 4/6 and haven’t seen any updates since. Curious if it’s just bad luck that nothing has happened yet or if anyone else is experiencing this too?

ArkAngel86

Awards
PM Matt or hit him up via email or FB, he will get it squared away

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1