dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HYPERNova Topical Fat Control Lotion takes four-pronged attack on fat. First, it attacks by increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis by acting directly on fat cells via localized delivery of active ingredients to Subcutaneous fat cells. Second incorporating a potent 11b-HSD inhibitor which reduces cortisol levels, reducing abdominal fat.) Third, we induce the browning of subcutaneous fat which causes another rapid increase of thermogenesis, turning your fat cells into little fat burning furnaces. And lastly, HYPERnova blocks key enzymes and pathways involved in Adipogenesis/Lipogenesis, preventing the storage of fat in the first place, resulting in a rapid leaning effect. It makes no sense to wait until fat is actually deposited into fat cells, then trying to wrangle it back out again to burn it. Burn it before it even gets a chance to be stored.

Available for purchase now as an unlabeled beta.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/eviscerate-hypernova-betas

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered mine! Never used a topical type product, I’m very excited to see how this goes!

Evomuse makes nothing but top notch products!

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Got one on the way. Still my favorite company to date. This is an upgrade to Supernova?

Johnabis

Awards
Got one on the way. Still my favorite company to date. This is an upgrade to Supernova?
Yup this is an upgrade. It takes Supernova and adds the ability to block fat from being able to be stored in the first place.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,
What is the dosing protocol for HyperNova? Same as the other topical products?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Anyone started this?
Starting tomorrow will have a log up plan on running 6 months straight then tapering off and doing maintenance doses based on results. Should be a perfect specimen because I got quite a bit of fat to trim.

Reactions: CF2
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
This OK for males and females to use?
Did pre release testing show any side effects?

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I got the beta...was gonna order some Supernova anyways...I know this is going to be good...

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Been folliwing all the supernova logs over the last coupe years but never tried any. Just ordered this one so im excited to see how this goes !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This OK for males and females to use?
Did pre release testing show any side effects?
Yes, ok for both (all?) genders. There are no side effects.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I missed this Definitely getting some!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got two bottles of the Hypernova beta. I've used Supernova but since my last bottles the product has had an upgrade to the carrier to improve application and also a pump bottle upgrade. After just 24 hours with this stuff I can tell you these have been MAJOR improvements. The older Supernova was not too difficult to apply, but difficult and messy enough that instead of 2X per day I often just went to 1X per day. It also had a lot of clumps and balls if you applied too much, which everyone mentioned. Matt listened and this new stuff is WAY better. It applies so much cleaner that I would honestly use it 3X per day if cost was no issue, haha, although it probably wouldn't do anything.

The pump bottle REALLY helps ensure you don't use too much IMO - two pumps and put it on. If you use a bare hand it works well but your hand definitely absorbs some. If you use a glove or plastic bag to rub it in, it is very smooth and even with a little extra the balling is extremely minimal.

Great job Matt, now let's see how much fat I can lose!

ArkAngel86

Awards
Just got mine today and looking forward to adding this to my FD2.0 and Alphamax Run.

I will also add that the new pumps on the BRITE formula are money

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** I’ve been away for a while. I loved supernova. I have to try this. ASAP

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first time I read about topical type product for the fat issue. It would be amazing. Let's give it a try now.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Matt does this new carrier require the same vigorous shaking prior to application? I shook the hell out of it and coated the inside of the cap, thankfully I had it on or the wife’a been pissed lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt does this new carrier require the same vigorous shaking prior to application? I shook the hell out of it and coated the inside of the cap, thankfully I had it on or the wife’a been pissed lol
Not really. It's a much smoother texture and the airless bottles dispense pretty evenly.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really. It's a much smoother texture and the airless bottles dispense pretty evenly.
Haha, I've been doing the same. I make sure I always have the cap on and scoop out what gets thrown into it...good to know it isn't needed anymore.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
dsade how long do the defuse/defuse perpetua ingredients stay active in AT?

I'm thinking of using both Hypernova and Supernova concurrently, with Hyper used around my eating window and Super when I'm fasting.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I just hold my finger over the hole when shaking then i dont loose anything

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's really amazing still now. I just love to use it. Thanks and keep posting things like this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
New pump bottles arrived completely leak free. A+

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Just started my hypernova today! Goes on really easily and dries quickly as well! Anyone use this pre bed?? I used the OG Eviscerate pre bed with no issues but was curious about hypernova!

Dsdade, are you going to be releasing another round of glycomyx or any intro workout carb sources anytime soon??

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Just started my hypernova today! Goes on really easily and dries quickly as well! Anyone use this pre bed?? I used the OG Eviscerate pre bed with no issues but was curious about hypernova!

Dsdade, are you going to be releasing another round of glycomyx or any intro workout carb sources anytime soon??
On third week; everyday I do second dose before bed no issues at all. Cooling sensation puts me to sleep quick

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
On third week; everyday I do second dose before bed no issues at all. Cooling sensation put me to sleep quick
How much weight have you lost from you started using hypernova

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
How much weight have you lost from you started using hypernova
Only 2.2 lbs since starting. Christmas week, I set myself back; held water weight for four days after due to increase in carb and sodium consumption.

Last edited:

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Feel like it is going to take past week four for someone like myself to notice great changes due to high fat content I carry (I've noticed some small changes though). I have a log up Evomuse hypernova unsponsored you can follow my training is nothing crazy, cardio is minimal, and my calories are moderate considering I'm going into week 16 of my cut haven't had to change anything other than add in hypernova. Everyone will be different on how product affects them due to body composition, training regimen, diet and amount of cardio. Knowing that dsade puts out great products I will gladly put my faith in his company and be patient. Will keep people posted on my progress.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got two bottles after watching @ timmy8888 log. I have used Supernova. But now I'm a week into Hypernova

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, one bottle is enough for me.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the dosing protocol on this again

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
What’s the dosing protocol on this again
Figure same protocol as supernova; from evomuse site, 'apply 3-4 pumps over entire ab area or other stubborn areas'. Been doing 2 pumps am (pre workout for myself no issues with it sweating off and staining shirts during exercise) and 2 pumps pm wash and dry area before applying has worked for me. Feel the cooling sensation from the product. Guess it's whatever is more convenient for you to dose hypernova maybe even 3-4 pumps once a day?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The result is pretty awesome, said to my cousin.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have an oil separating out of the solution?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt, you just dont stop!! Just keeps getting better and better! Will def be giving this a try!

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
For those dosing this with BRITE, can the BRITE dosage be reduced and still get the same effect (or close to) since some of the BRITE ingredients are already in Hypernova? Or, could BRITE be taken with one daily dose of Hypernova for same effect? Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread, but can't find an answer.

Thanks in advance!

Sergestorms

Awards
Anyone have an oil separating out of the solution?
I am having major issues with oil separation. When I first got the bottle, the first few squirts seemed to work okay...it came out as a mostly-uniform gel.

The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse. Any suggestions?

I was really excited to try this product, but the delivery issues and the scent make me feel like this is still a beta-test phase product. As I read through some of the extensive threads about this product line, I'm learning that maybe that's just how this company works. Products that have combinations of cutting-edge ingredients, but perhaps a company without the resources to tighten-up the "finish and fill" steps required to bring a product to the masses.