Nerve Restore

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
dsade I was diagnosed yesterday with a herniated cervical disc in my neck (HNP 6/7). The main affect is nerve pain down my left arm, from the shoulder to my fingers. I am being treated by my ortho with high dose prednisone and PT. My question is would your nerve restore (I have a bottle of it here) help the healing process? If so, should I start applying it now? or wait a while until the herniated disc heals a bit more? I would assume that the application area needs to be on my neck and not on my shoulder/arm where I "feel" the pain?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It won't actually affect the disc structure itself. Nerve Restore amplifies nerve signals to help retain strength and prevent nerve pinch induced atrophy. When nerve signals are restricted by compression, the body interprets the same as denervation, and atrophic pathways begin to choke off the "unneeded" muscle.

I have found an improvement in pain response, however.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I also thought that it strengthened the nerve sheathing to make it more resilient and less susceptible to the impingement pressure placed upon the nerve by the bulging/herniated disc? Or am I mistaken in that recollection?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also thought that it strengthened the nerve sheathing to make it more resilient and less susceptible to the impingement pressure placed upon the nerve by the bulging/herniated disc? Or am I mistaken in that recollection?
No, you are correct. Nerve Restore helps to thicken the myelin sheath.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I definitely need this as well good sir. Just reordered six more clear edge...with the addition of nerve restore I would be in tip-top shape.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely need this as well good sir. Just reordered six more clear edge...with the addition of nerve restore I would be in tip-top shape.
Yes, we really need a Nerve Restore restock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing my best, knocking everything out one by one.