Ok...seriously Injure-eeze, what is this miracle?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So luckily I was in the right place at the right time when dsade made some available (I have V1). Really was more of impulse buy since I've never seen it instock but something said to give it a chance.

I've never had knee issues per se...but I've had major tendonitis in both patellas for awhile, literally hurts to get up (chalk it up to bad form on front squats). I've also had a nagging sore AF left shoulder esp. when doing side laterals/upright rows/dumbbell work on chest days. Those are my issues.

Really is no directions on how to use it so I just take a shower and sprayed 5x on my shoulder area and 2 sprays on the front of each knee. There is a nice warm icyhot feeling esp. on the knees. I've done this now 2 days in a row.

Now...I know placebo...but you just can't make pain go away. I literally can get up off the sofa after day 2 and not feel that tendonitis in my knee...I feel very minimal pain in my shoulder, very minimal.

Call it placebo or whatever...but just after 2 days I feel 100% different. I'm going to run this for 5 days straight and see what happens.

Dsade....whatever this stuff is lol...please stock it again or get your hands on it, I know it's technically not part of the Evomuse line but so far I'm impressed.

Curious if anyone else uses this stuff?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
That sounds amazing! Matt was going to send me some to try but then the ingredient didn't ship and all the other poop hit the fan, so I never got it. Going to have to get some based on this raving review!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your review!

Not something I've used yet, as I've been very lucky when it comes to injuries/pain, but I know Matt is very proud of it. Excited to know that it's been helpful to you so far :)

lunchbeast

Awards
Where can you get it? I googled injure-eeze and all I found were various comments scattered across forums - none of the hits turned up anyplace where it was for sale.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Man, that sounds like a glorious product. My body is stupid....haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have plenty left, but when some jackoff reported the CBD version to Shopify they suspended my payment gateway and almost shut down my entire store.

I'm not even sure how to list it up for sale without triggering another flag, even the version without the CBD oil.

I guess just PM me and we can figure it out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds amazing! Matt was going to send me some to try but then the ingredient didn't ship and all the other poop hit the fan, so I never got it. Going to have to get some based on this raving review!
I can send you the v1 that I have but yeah, the ingredients for the upgrade never showed up and that bridge is burnt to a crisp.

lunchbeast

Awards
I still have plenty left, but when some jackoff reported the CBD version to Shopify they suspended my payment gateway and almost shut down my entire store.

I'm not even sure how to list it up for sale without triggering another flag, even the version without the CBD oil.

I guess just PM me and we can figure it out?
CBD?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I can send you the v1 that I have but yeah, the ingredients for the upgrade never showed up and that bridge is burnt to a crisp.
Totally understand. What a sucky turn of events for you man. Either way, I'm still up for trying it to calm the skin after supernova. Maybe you can toss it in the box with that Java lather I picked up off Amazon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally understand. What a sucky turn of events for you man. Either way, I'm still up for trying it to calm the skin after supernova. Maybe you can toss it in the box with that Java lather I picked up off Amazon?
All of the Amazon orders shipped within a day of the orders. Seems like you should have gotten it by now.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wanted to try this too. Daggone rotator cuff killing me...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
***UPDATE***

So I've been using this ED since I posted...application is post shower, 5x on shoulder, 2x on each kneecap. Knees still have not bothered me since initial application...it does take me a good 5 sets of warmup squats to be able to do working sets but knees did not hurt. I think my kneecap cracked 1x but no pain. I'm truly impressed.
As far as my shoulder which has bothered me...pain is very very slight, almost non existent. I was able to do heavy dumbbell work with such a decreased feeling of pain moving the dumbbells in position (that is what hurt...not the pressing movement but actually bringing or kicking the dumbbell back into position for pressing). No residual pain either after workout. Such a marked difference.
Obviously I can't say everyone will get the results I have but yet like in my original post, this is def. not placebo. In my view, this is a stellar product.

IHarry

IHarry

Awards
Amazing product!
Best topical injury healing catalyst on the market today, Bar none!
I've been using it for 2 weeks now on an ex-cracked wrist and on the hips as I have a chronic piriformis syndrome. **** works! And it works well!

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be possible to list the ingredients of both versions? Or point toward a thread that does? Thanks!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sell it through the FSC site.

CGunna

CGunna

Awards
Would buy more if you still have some Matt, this stuff is magical

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Man, this stuff sounds fantastical....

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used the Epharm version of this same product formula, and it's truly fantastic. Once I run out I'll be sure to show Dsade some love and order up his version instead. I've found it works great to wrap the treatment area in plastic wrap for 20-30 minutes after application for enhanced absorption. This helps nasty aches and pains go away very quickly. For those familiar with Graston treatments, I've found that applying this the day after the Graston treatment helps the resulting inflammation die down very quickly as well. Another way I like to use it is to apply to my problem areas before my upper body workouts, such as thumbs, and inner/outer elbows. This helps to keep pain away during workouts so it doesn't impede your results. It's truly just a great all around joint treatment product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really is a great product. I don't generally license things, since I tend to do much better work, but this one was so incredible I wanted to bring it to a new bunch of customers.

Now, I have made some improvements to the formula which will be released soon, notably a combination of Curcuminoids and emu oil.

Let me find that study...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I just realized that the curcuminoids and emu oil came in today.

Anyone up for doing a comparison and getting back to me? I don't want to tinker with this one too much, since the Flawless DFH will be wide ranging product for peripheral pain.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I just realized that the curcuminoids and emu oil came in today.

Anyone up for doing a comparison and getting back to me? I don't want to tinker with this one too much, since the Flawless DFH will be wide ranging product for peripheral pain.
I'd be game for sure, I've used a ton of the original formula, both for preventative and restorative measures.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be game for sure, I've used a ton of the original formula, both for preventative and restorative measures.
ok, PM me your address.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27178879/

Amelioration of FCA induced arthritis on topical application of curcumin in combination with emu oil.
Jeengar MK, et al. Nutrition. 2016.
Show full citation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: The aim of the present study was to investigate the skin penetration potential of emu oil and the possibility of enhancing the antiarthritic potential of lipophilic bioactive curcumin, which has poor permeability through biological membranes.

METHODS: Solubility and ex vivo skin permeation studies were performed with water, corn oil, and emu oil as a vehicle using curcumin as a model drug. Carrageenan induced inflammation and Freund's complete adjuvant-induced arthritic rat models were used to evaluate enhanced antiinflammatory and antiarthritic effect of curcumin in combination of emu oil via topical route.

RESULTS: The skin permeation study resulted in the combination of emu oil with curcumin enhancing the flux 1.84 and 4.25 times through the rat skin compared to corn oil and water, respectively. Results of carrageenan induced rat paw edema model demonstrated that percentage of paw inhibition shown by curcumin-emu oil combination was 1.42-fold more compared to the total effect shown by both groups treated with curcumin aqueous suspension and emu oil per se. In Freund's complete adjuvant-induced arthritic model, the combined treatment was effective in bringing significant changes in the functional, biochemical, histopathologic, and radiologic parameters. Topical application of curcumin-emu oil combination resulted in significant reduced levels of proinflammatory mediators TNF-α, IL-1 β, and IL-6 (P < 0.05, 0.001, and 0.01, respectively) compared to arthritic animals.

CONCLUSION: Topical delivery of curcumin with emu oil holds promise as a noninvasive and efficacious intervention for the treatment of inflammatory arthritis and it assists in further development of a topical formulation of curcumin using emu oil as a vehicle.

Copyright © 2016 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
It has been for me so far! I got it last week and already had separate wrist and elbow issues pop up. Feels kind of like icy hot, but seems to actually make the pain/inflammation go away vs temporary relief.

I will say that I also tried it on my wife's upper back spasm and it wasn't very effective.

But my wrist and elbow are quite happy! dsade killing it with these products as usual!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has been for me so far! I got it last week and already had separate wrist and elbow issues pop up. Feels kind of like icy hot, but seems to actually make the pain/inflammation go away vs temporary relief.

I will say that I also tried it on my wife's upper back spasm and it wasn't very effective.

But my wrist and elbow are quite happy! dsade killing it with these products as usual!
The CBD version was going to eliminate the spasms, but obviously that didn't work out as planned. :/

CJNator

Awards
dsade would this work for a shin split or no?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade would this work for a shin split or no?
Yeah, it should definitely reduce the pain and inflammation - provided it hasn't progressed to a stress fracture.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
The CBD version was going to eliminate the spasms, but obviously that didn't work out as planned. :/
Boo. I vote we find the guy who reported it, kick him in the shins and don't let him use the injure-eeze afterwards!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boo. I vote we find the guy who reported it, kick him in the shins and don't let him use the injure-eeze afterwards!
I'm looking for alternatives right now. A lot of us are really baffled (well, the cynic in me not so much) that the DEA would be so insistent for a compounds with ZERO psychoactive properties that it's a schedule 1. Yeah, tons of people robbing liquor stores to support their CBD habit.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking for alternatives right now. A lot of us are really baffled (well, the cynic in me not so much) that the DEA would be so insistent for a compounds with ZERO psychoactive properties that it's a schedule 1. Yeah, tons of people robbing liquor stores to support their CBD habit.
Just sent you a PM! I gotta try this stuff out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered a couple bottles of this. Since it's a topical, is it necessary to shave the application site before applying? With things like Androgel, shaving made a 300 point difference in my testosterone level. Also, apply once a day or twice?
Itching to try this out on my shoulder and now my knee at the patellotibular area...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, ideally with every topical it's best to shave but I don't and it works fine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, ideally with every topical it's best to shave but I don't and it works fine.
Yeah, I just figured I'd look goofy with only my knees shaved amidst my hairybeast legs.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some! Stoked for it to get in to try out for some lingering elbow pain

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What's the best application once ED or twice?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pain is this useful for? Tendonitis and such?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long after spraying do I leave it on before putting clothes over it?
And can you spray on too much?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long after spraying do I leave it on before putting clothes over it?
And can you spray on too much?
You can always overdo it.

This absorbs very quickly, so you should be able to dress in a matter of a few minutes.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can always overdo it.

This absorbs very quickly, so you should be able to dress in a matter of a few minutes.
Gotcha, just trying to figure out the upper limit of sprays before some of these ingredients go systemic. Guess I'll stick to what OP is doing, 2 sprays per knee and 5 on shoulder.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, just trying to figure out the upper limit of sprays before some of these ingredients go systemic. Guess I'll stick to what OP is doing, 2 sprays per knee and 5 on shoulder.
I've been using 5 on my shoulder because any less and I didn't feel like it was doing anything.

Also with the shoulder... Be careful not to breathe when spraying or shortly after. It hangs in the air and with the alcohol in it, is quite unpleasant to breathe it in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using 5 on my shoulder because any less and I didn't feel like it was doing anything.

Also with the shoulder... Be careful not to breathe when spraying or shortly after. It hangs in the air and with the alcohol in it, is quite unpleasant to breathe it in.
Wuss....I spray it into a ziplock and huff it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got my shoulder MRI results today, and supraspinatus tendonosis is the culprit for my pain, but no tears. Hoping injureez can help with this!