dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir - we'll be rolling back out one of our absolute best sellers here shortly. The material is already at the production company, and I just need to knock out the labels.

This will be a pure AlphaYohimbine at 8mg, and Bioperine™ at 4mg, absolutely comparable to the original formula. It has taken a long time to find the right material, one that absolutely passes all lab assays. I pioneered AlphaYohimbine back over 12 years ago and AlphaBurn was always a fan favorite - especially for people with low tolerance for YHCl containing products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giddy up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jac+nicholson.jpg

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessir - we'll be rolling back out one of our absolute best sellers here shortly. The material is already at the production company, and I just need to knock out the labels.

This will be a pure AlphaYohimbine at 8mg, and Bioperine™ at 4mg, absolutely comparable to the original formula. It has taken a long time to find the right material, one that absolutely passes all lab assays. I pioneered AlphaYohimbine back over 12 years ago and AlphaBurn was always a fan favorite - especially for people with low tolerance for YHCl containing products.
Nice. I used Alphaburn cause the leangains guy suggested it years ago!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's a genius.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome.. yohimbine is my go to due to my low abd fat stores!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-Yohimbine is far superior.
What is the kick in time. I use yohimbine because I typically wake up, take my yohimbine, do my fasted cardio 20-30 mins later. Will this work for that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It kicks in in about 15-20 minutes, and you'll feel it.

A huge burst of motivation and clarity

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I need that in my life right now lol.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it weird that I can tolerate AY but not regular yohimbine? It makes me cold, clammy, nauseous and dizzy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it weird that I can tolerate AY but not regular yohimbine? It makes me cold, clammy, nauseous and dizzy
That's why i researched it and released it to begin with. I can't take Yohimbine either.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me neither, wish I could for sexual boost.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm already jonesing for this product again, I find it's always been an e****lent addition to my cutting stack, as I get a nice boost in energy, mood, and appetite suppression from alpha yohimbine. I've tried a number of supposed alpha y from other companies, only to find none of them give me overwhelmingly positive effects such as the product from Dsade, while a number of those products actually leave me suffering a number of the common unpleasant yohimbine side effects.

On a somewhat related note, do you have any plans to rerelease HEAT at some point in the future?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HEAT will be back, yes

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Seriously tho, I have ~30 days left of rauwolscine and am not looking forward to trying y-hcl for the first time in years. Please be shipping by then haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going into production next week.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely purchasing this when it comes out!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw this Matt, I'm glad you're plugging away despite the setbacks with your back...reminiscing of the avant days with the original HEAT my man. I've loved every product you have done with Alpha Y in it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As long as it targets the lower abs like straight yohimbine, im down!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as it targets the lower abs like straight yohimbine, im down!
If you tend to hold sub-q fat there, and it's stubborn, this will be perfect for you. AlphaBurn is an actual HUGE favorite all over. Most of my customers for this are women, due to their excessive expression of A2 receptors in the hips and butt area.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the fb page:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you tend to hold sub-q fat there, and it's stubborn, this will be perfect for you. AlphaBurn is an actual HUGE favorite all over. Most of my customers for this are women, due to their excessive expression of A2 receptors in the hips and butt area.
Random fact for you, but I just realized some of the supplements/ingredients suggested by the LeanGains guy were your creations, and this was years ago when I didn't know anything about supplements. Your stuff seems to stand the test of time.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's HUNG lol. Still the best named product

macwad

Awards
  • Established
AlphaY has absorption problems? I ask because of the bioperine in alphaburn. ..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. this plus eviscerate :) I got 2 bottles currenttly, Burn Free and OG.. Ill add cap to the burn free.. i like the burn.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Just saw that this is now online for pre-order. Awesome. Any chance you can hold my shipment of KI and ship both KI and Alphaburn together?

Also, you may want to consider rewording this bit haha, "... lack of hunger, and motivation"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaY has absorption problems? I ask because of the bioperine in alphaburn. ..
not necessarily, but the synergy is fantastic.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Does AY have similar sexual effects as Y ?

I couldnt stand Y at allll, I felt like I was going to die with a raging hard on.

I wish I can try AY, I feel I been stim-sensitive lately and the nightmares of regular Y may placebo me when I take AY hahaha

I mean, would you caution AY for a stim-sensitive person if they eliminate there coffee and solely just take AY the day ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very Y sensitive and I have no problems with AY, coffee or no.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y issues here, zero AY issues. Alphaburn is a godsend.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5.4mg of injected yohimbine has me shaking like crazy.. 18mg of oral.. I don't feel much. I use to get the headache but as long as I take caffeine with it, im fine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y issues here, zero AY issues. Alphaburn is a godsend.
I'll be sending some experimental Gamma Alpha Yohimbine your way. Let us know if you have any GAY issues.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be sending some experimental Gamma Alpha Yohimbine your way. Let us know if you have any GAY issues.
I thought we had a don't ask don't tell policy!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should be shipping tomorrow and arrive here Tuesday. I'll get the orders out the same day.

KetoInduce and the MCT Evolved should be ready to ship Monday, just waiting for labels.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
They should be shipping tomorrow and arrive here Tuesday. I'll get the orders out the same day.

KetoInduce and the MCT Evolved should be ready to ship Monday, just waiting for labels.
Whenever your feeling up for it to send me the invoice to include 2 alphaburn in my keto and MCT order so I can avoid paying two shipping charges thanks bro

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whenever your feeling up for it to send me the invoice to include 2 alphaburn in my keto and MCT order so I can avoid paying two shipping charges thanks bro
I'm pretty sure I stuck a Mormon your order. What's the number again so I can verify?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuck a Mormon? Lol. A note.

CGunna

CGunna

Awards
Hey dsade, or other reps. If I take one cap and feel extra "spacy",or woozy if you will, for about an hour should I take it with food? Currently dosing it first thing after i get out of bed. I've always had issues with regular Y.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey dsade, or other reps. If I take one cap and feel extra "spacy",or woozy if you will, for about an hour should I take it with food? Currently dosing it first thing after i get out of bed. I've always had issues with regular Y.
I'll see what Matt says, but I know I've always dosed on an empty stomach with no issue. He may suggest trying it with (or at least closer to) food to see if that helps.

CGunna

CGunna

Awards
I'll see what Matt says, but I know I've always dosed on an empty stomach with no issue. He may suggest trying it with (or at least closer to) food to see if that helps.
For complete transparency, not taking it with anything else besides a couple ounces of water. Then because I felt woozy I ate 100c 30p ~10f about 45 mins later. This is my second dose and first one I felt "drunk" but I thought it was easter wine and I actually took that dose with a protein meal.

First time buyer, long time listener of Matt. Thanks for the response brother

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For complete transparency, not taking it with anything else besides a couple ounces of water. Then because I felt woozy I ate 100c 30p ~10f about 45 mins later. This is my second dose and first one I felt "drunk" but I thought it was easter wine and I actually took that dose with a protein meal.

First time buyer, long time listener of Matt. Thanks for the response brother
Happy to help! I'll make sure he gets a chance to chime in directly, too (or if I hear from him on it, I'll pass it along to make sure you get a 100% concrete answer).