Evomuse Strafe review

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received a 10 serving beta trial bag of the new Evomuse recovery/protein synthesis formula. The directions are pretty clear... take before bedtime and add in 20+grams of protein if you haven't had any protein in the last couple of hours. The powdered supplement is cantaloupe flavoured. I took this product while taking Myosynergy (3rd week so was feeling those -epi DOMS).

Dosage: I did not always take it on consecutive days as it is a similar to a stim based pre-workout in the sense that you feel it after one use (upon waking). I took it on the day that I trained back and then several days later I took on three straight days (1.5 hrs of hot yoga, chest day & legs).

Taste: The cantaloupe flavour is nice, but the ingredients in the formula are hard to mask. There is a very noticeable aftertaste, but in my opinion it is tolerable. I ended up mixing it with flavoured powders, went well with grape PF3. (6.5)

Effectiveness: The morning after the first serving I noticed a significant reduction in DOMS but they didn't completely disappear. On the 3 consecutive test, my DOMS went down substantially after the first, almost nothing after chest day and the best part.... nothing after leg day! I typically get my worst DOMS from a leg workout and pushed more weight than last week. (9.5)

Overall: I'm sold on Strafe and want more! Once you feel the effects you will quickly forget about the taste which is not really that bad, just not something you 'love' for the taste. DSade - I need more of this recovery potion!! (9)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I'm hoping Strafe is a winner and with results like these it looks like it!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cantaloupe really won't mix with anything but vanilla protein. I'll just be taking it solo when it comes out.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
strafe is definitely a winner. No more DOMS for me

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cantaloupe really won't mix with anything but vanilla protein. I'll just be taking it solo when it comes out.
It actually mixes very well with Evomuse Strawberry Myopeptide. As the OP stated, there is still a bit of an aftertaste, but nothing overpowering.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It actually goes well with strawberry too.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried it with a "candy" grape flavoured powder and actually went really well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote