Stacking Defuse and MyoSynergy

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I just competed 2 weeks ago and dropped all supplements while simultaneously stuffing my face since then, which made for a delightful rebound - I took advantage of that by hitting the gym hard right away, and then I added Defuse and MyoSynergy in the latter half of this past week to try to reign in the damage.

However, my coach and I decided that I'm going to do another show in 10 weeks, so while I was intending to take this stack longer in a caloric excess, it should still be interesting to see the results yielded in deficit and see if we can't speed up the leaning out process, as I've added a ton and 10 weeks is scarily brief. I'll only be using Defuse at 1 cap 2x/day, MyoSynergy will be taken pre-WO and pre-bed.

The only other supplements I'm using as of today are Cinnamon Bark, multi, fish oil, Vit D and protein.

Pics will start next week.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Why are you splitting the dosage for MyoSynergy? I thought this was supposed to be taken all at once pre w\o?

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Why are you splitting the dosage for MyoSynergy? I thought this was supposed to be taken all at once pre w\o?
Because I'm difficult. :) Because of the first run production issues with capping, instead of taking 10 caps 1 hour pre-WO, I'm taking 5x2 (and also 5 pre-bed on off days).

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I decided not to do TU in 9 1/2 weeks and rather push back until Nationals. My heart's not in it and I did a 20 week-er for the Mets. This is relevant because we will see the effects of Defuse a bit better with a higher influx of ****ty (and clean) calories.

The only noted effect that I might attribute to MyoSynergy so far is perhaps increased soreness. I tend to get 2-3 days delayed onset, now I am waking with it the very next morning after each part which is highly unusual. I haven't changed my training style and will keep an eye on this.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm...interesting to hear about the DOMS effect you're experiencing.

My MyoSynergy order should be by Friday but I won't start using it for about another week or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're recommending a lower dosage of Defuse to slightly cripple fat storage pathways. In combination with the MyoSynergy, and her HUNGRY muscles coming off a competition, we are expecting some pretty dramatic positive effects.

Shooting for lean gains.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I had an abbreviated back WO last night (started late due to client meeting and never finished due to child care) and still woke up with tender lats. Granted, I was rowing very heavy but it's still a new reaction, particularly following such a brief duration.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My lat workout is tonight. I usually do a pretty good job of demolishing them, so I am looking forward to tomorrow.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I can't remember the last time my delts were legit sore, it has to have been years. Sure enough, the morning after delt day, tender as hell. And today I'm dying. Legs last night. Shaving them this morning was a ****ing chore, they did not want to bend. Pics in the AM most likely. I have been eating a scary amount of calories. It may not be pretty.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you noticed as far as vascularity and muscle firmness/hardness?

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
No ****ing pics. Boyfriend worked a 32 hour shift, I had 4 clients and donated blood.... so we woke up late as hell and didn't have a chance to do anything other than eat. Speaking of eat, my appetite is way up. I never have issue with getting food in, but I'm ravenous.
What have you noticed as far as vascularity and muscle firmness/hardness?
I'm probably not a good subject for those results - I'm genetically vascular in general, but I'm coming from contest conditioning to offseason thickness. Nothing I do would approach the the hardness I was at previously.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
This is the current waking state of damage. I'm not counting calories because I need a break from the obsessive behavior between preps, but I'd assume I'm at around 3200-3500 calories.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're still carved in there pretty decently.

So with your updated show schedule, what is your goal for the next 4 weeks?

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
You're still carved in there pretty decently.So with your updated show schedule, what is your goal for the next 4 weeks?
Grow. Back and hamstring focus. Ideally, add 3 lbs of muscle in 9 weeks, but that's unlikely. I weighed in at 113 at Mets and the LW cutoff is 115 at Nats but I could have been a lb or so tighter. I basically want to come in as close to the top of LW as possible.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow this one for sure. Very unique log :)

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
In to follow this one for sure. Very unique log :)
Is it?Back yesterday. Pullups weren't too hard even though I'm in fat mode. DL 315x4 and seated cable row 180x? without too much struggle. Gonna flip some tires for the first time today. Had the Defuse before my homemade grilled pizza and my ground turkey burrito meals.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Your tire flipping looks like alot of fun.:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd never done it before, it really was a good time.
Any back strain? They just brought the tires back out at my gym...I've been tempted to try it.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Any back strain? They just brought the tires back out at my gym...I've been tempted to try it.
Nope, had to wrap my wrist because of a nagging issue but my back was fine despite heavy deads yesterday. I am stupid sore currently, though.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Strength is good - Inclined the 60s with ease and no trouble wrangling them into place, either. Has anyone else noticed increased hunger/appetite?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Strength is good - Inclined the 60s with ease and no trouble wrangling them into place, either. Has anyone else noticed increased hunger/appetite?
Total opposite for me so far. Slightly reduced appetite...DOMS not increased.....in fact seems to be better....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. I'm ravenous. I'm notorious for having zero appetite for the rest of the day after lifting. That has changed. Very hungry, increased DOMS (seems to set in more rapidly than gradually when it hits, too).

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Following along closely, sub'd.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Total opposite for me so far. Slightly reduced appetite...DOMS not increased.....in fact seems to be better....
You seem to be the odd one out. I'm two parts jealous and one part intrigued.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You seem to be the odd one out. I'm two parts jealous and one part intrigued.
For me, appetite slightly up, DOMS up, and Thirst is off the charts up.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Yep. I'm ravenous. I'm notorious for having zero appetite for the rest of the day after lifting. That has changed. Very hungry, increased DOMS (seems to set in more rapidly than gradually when it hits, too).
I tend to have a good appetite anyway, but I could literally eat without interruption all day long if allowed. I'm thinking this is definitely an offseason product. I've used Ephedra a few times this week for allergy congestion and that hasn't even hampered the hunger.As for the soreness (I won't called it DOMS as there's no damn delay), it seems to be leveling off but still apparent... or maybe it's my new normal.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
No thirst change noticeable. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't taking Defuse I'd be shopping at Lane Bryant by week's end. I'm contemplating getting on the scale this weekend. Petrified, lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to have a good appetite anyway, but I could literally eat without interruption all day long if allowed. I'm thinking this is definitely an offseason product. I've used Ephedra a few times this week for allergy congestion and that hasn't even hampered the hunger.As for the soreness (I won't called it DOMS as there's no damn delay), it seems to be leveling off but still apparent... or maybe it's my new normal.
lol'd at not calling it DOMS. You're right; this will have to be referred to as ROMS -- Rapid Onset Muscle Soreness.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The eat thing I can think of for ROMS, is HP French Toast.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
ROMS, lol..... perfect. As for the EvoFoods HP French Toast, I can't wait to try it. And the pancake mix. And the Whey Creamy. I am such a fat kid.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ROMS, lol..... perfect. As for the EvoFoods HP French Toast, I can't wait to try it. And the pancake mix. And the Whey Creamy. I am such a fat kid.
You don't want to try the low-sugar, protein enhanced Nutella?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I am thirsty all the time! Can not get enough to drink! Seems to be the only thing we have in common with this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am thirsty all the time! Can not get enough to drink! Seems to be the only thing we have in common with this.
We haven't talked about our low flow and high flow days.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
You don't want to try the low-sugar, protein enhanced Nutella?
I'm putting that ish ON the pancakes....... Got on the scale. 133. My goal is to keep it under 135 for the next 6 weeks. I do a 20 week prep, LW is

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Seem to be maintaining a decent pump even when doing nothing.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Wrapped up the Myo, pulled a hammy. Anyone have an estimated recovery time? Still have a decent supply of Defuse to hold on to for future cheat meals. Impressed with strength and growth. Getting on the scale tomorrow. We'll see how far off the reservation I've gone with all this hunger. Deciding what to do for the next 5 weeks until the 2nd prep of the year.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrapped up the Myo, pulled a hammy. Anyone have an estimated recovery time? Still have a decent supply of Defuse to hold on to for future cheat meals. Impressed with strength and growth. Getting on the scale tomorrow. We'll see how far off the reservation I've gone with all this hunger. Deciding what to do for the next 5 weeks until the 2nd prep of the year.
How bad was the pull? Generally I've seen recovery at 2-3 weeks in the past, then another 2-3 weeks of slow return to activity.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
How bad was the pull? Generally I've seen recovery at 2-3 weeks in the past, then another 2-3 weeks of slow return to activity.
1 week so far. Some bruising behind the knee. Did chest and quads last night and was able to do some light pressing with a very low, narrow stance. Weight is at 140.4, which is 5 lbs past my safe zone, regardless of composition. I have to make lightweight no matter what. Reigning it in.