dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has been requested that I repost this. I'm going to run this baby tonight.

This has been requested countless times through PM, so I will post it publicly. I try to do this once every 1-2 months. I'm not going to trot out the many-times debunked "steak and gum in the intestines buildup toxins" BS, but it does tend to give me a nice cleaning and lean me out some.

What you will need:

25mg Ephedrine tabs, HCl preferrec
200m Caffeine tabs
Psyllium ROUGH TEXTURE Fiber product - around 30 grams
1 Bottle Gut Health

The night before, right before bed, take all 30 grams of fiber dissolved in beverage of choice.

IMMEDIATELY upon waking, take the 200mg caffeine with 25mg ephedrine. In about 30 minutes, you should begin to get the first signs of impending bowel movement. When you feel this, take 2-3 Gut Health.

The movement should be quick and effortless, and infinitely satisfying. The fiber will scrape through the intestines, while the dose of ephedrine with caffeine will cause an immediate contraction of smooth muscle cells in the intestine - squeezing everything out quite rapidly. You will be able to hold it in VERY short term, it's not like it will be watery, but the cramping - if not relieved - increases rapidly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOTE: a 20-24 ounce coffee works just fine too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Works with any beta 2 agonist I assume?

30g psyllium is intense lol I want to try this just to see how well it works

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Works with any beta 2 agonist I assume?

30g psyllium is intense lol I want to try this just to see how well it works
Theoretically they should all work the same...I just use Ephedrine - cheap, easy to get, and VERY effective.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes...how much less do you weigh after one of these dumps

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you take a bronkaid with the caffeine in the morning and get the same effect?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

micro2000

Awards
Not sure if this will work for most. Ephedrine decreases intestinal motility so it should have the opposite effect. The EC stack always had that effect on me and most people I knew.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this will work for most. Ephedrine decreases intestinal motility so it should have the opposite effect. The EC stack always had that effect on me and most people I knew.
i've had over 100 people get back to me...it had never failed any of them. The caffeine/coffee is essential.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
LOL at above post

Dsade, thanks for posting the protocol. Do you recommend psyllium husk powder, or a rough texture seed powder (should one exist)? TIA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smooth texture doesn't work for me at all...the rougher the better

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, sorry to waste your time on this!

I figure now psyllium seed powder is not the rough texture psyllium you're talking about.

But now I'm wondering, is it psyllium husk powder, or maybe it's whole psyllium husks? And do you mind my asking what product you use?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, sorry to waste your time on this!

I figure now psyllium seed powder is not the rough texture psyllium you're talking about.

But now I'm wondering, is it psyllium husk powder, or maybe it's whole psyllium husks? And do you mind my asking what product you use?
I use Whole Psyllium husks. I used to get them at Mother's market back in California, but ran out. I had to make due with Metamucil.

Is it just me, or has the quality of metamucil gone WAY down?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing this purge tonight.

Will report back 8)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Would like to try this tonight but I only have ground Psyllium seed husk....and coffee. No ephedrine or Gut Health. So basically 30 grams of psyllium tonight and a big cuppa joe upon waking. Still work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to try this tonight but I only have ground Psyllium seed husk....and coffee. No ephedrine or Gut Health. So basically 30 grams of psyllium tonight and a big cuppa joe upon waking. Still work?
That should still work.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have it on good authority this will lead to torquing a massive moon fish.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 30g psyllium husk (equate smooth texture) in 10oz of tea pre bed, immediately when I woke up I took 200mg caffeine and 1 bronkaide.

Haven't noticed anything different except pain behind my belly button. Nothing out of the ordinary, regular bowel movement for me.

I'll try the rough texture next month

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: just below my navel hurts. Like mini cramps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's working its way through.
Freak an aye it's miserable. What happened to it coming out in the morning lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Freak an aye it's miserable. What happened to it coming out in the morning lol
Generally I try to do this every couple of months and it comes right through.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the purge protocol at 1030pm last night, and it's now 115pm the following day, and I just bodied the toilet- massive bowel movement. Still feel like there is some psyllium in my intestines, because it feels like small cramping and a pressure behind my navel still.

Done with the updates, feel like I'm taking over this thread lol

Extras: I took the bronkaid and caffeine first thing when I woke up (6:05am) and another bronkaid and caffeine at noon- after the second dose I felt real gassy and ready to go lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the purge protocol at 1030pm last night, and it's now 115pm the following day, and I just bodied the toilet. Still feel like there is some psyllium in my intestines, because it feels like small cramping and a pressure behind my navel still.

Done with the updates, feel like I'm taking over this thread lol
I do get that, but I had always figured it was from a large chunk of fiber bulk pushing its way through.

How do you feel, other than the slight cramping?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do get that, but I had always figured it was from a large chunk of fiber bulk pushing its way through. How do you feel, other than the slight cramping?
Feel good! It inhibited my second meal because I was just uncomfortable, but now I feel good. Feel lighter as well lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you drink coffee or take Gut Health, Tyga?
Didn't have any gut health on hand. I opted for the 200mg caffeine tabs instead of the 20-24oz coffee

micro2000

Awards
Why not just use the psyllium and magnesium citrate? Even 3-4 magnesium oxides tablets would do the trick.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just use the psyllium and magnesium citrate? Even 3-4 magnesium oxides tablets would do the trick.
For me, Magnesium Citrate is miserable, and causes loose stool for 2 days.

micro2000

Awards
True. I see the concept you're working towards with your stack. A non-diarrhea cleanse. Will have to try it, though ephedrine slows my intestines down.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use Whole Psyllium husks. I used to get them at Mother's market back in California, but ran out. I had to make due with Metamucil.

Is it just me, or has the quality of metamucil gone WAY down?
BTW - It looks like Metamucil has one that one texture. Based on this link, it appears they contimnue to offer the course texture (which they described as "like pooping barb wire and twigs").

http://www.metamucil.com/metamucil-fiber-supplement-powder.php

They never said the part about barb wire and twigs.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, Magnesium Citrate is miserable, and causes loose stool for 2 days.
That stuff is the worst.

Have you ever seen how a swimming pool contractor sprays concrete over rebar when building a pool?

I am pretty sure Magnesium Citrate plays a role in that.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stuff is the worst. Have you ever seen how a swimming pool contractor sprays concrete over rebar when building a pool? I am pretty sure Magnesium Citrate plays a role in that.
My stomach hurts from laughing. Oddly enough, I can drink a whole bottle of that and it will have little to no effect on me (had to for constipation from MREs)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I tried this a couple of nights ago - 30 grams physllium before bed mixed with water and a vitamin c packet. First thing in the morning a big cup of coffee......nothing. I'll have to pick up some ephedrine and maybe some caffeine tabs instead of coffee but I try this again..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, when I first saw this, I thought it was the same thread from a few years back!! I still wanna try this. Might do it next weekend when I'm off. Beau: you're on a friggin roll dude!! Lmao!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My stomach hurts from laughing. Oddly enough, I can drink a whole bottle of that and it will have little to no effect on me (had to for constipation from MREs)
Dat Ham Slice MRE

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, I go for the caffeine AND the coffee. :D
I shove the caffeine tablet up my bum and snort 14 lines of coffee grounds.