EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 28 of 28 First ... 262728

1. This is the one I got...very reasonably priced

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. I need to try the product with the DFH. I have the previous 2 versions and have seen substantial growth with only Bathmate, no jelq.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I need to try the product with the DFH. I have the previous 2 versions and have seen substantial growth with only Bathmate, no jelq.
    what sort of growth we talking big boy?

Wait that sounds weird, i dont like that.... just tell me?

4. Any testimonials/feedback will help. I basically have 2 weeks to put together this presentation/proposal. There is a lot at stake here for both me, and EvoMuse, since anything I make initially off this project will be invested into my first love, EvoMuse.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    what sort of growth we talking big boy?

Wait that sounds weird, i dont like that.... just tell me?
    Check your snapchat

Easily .5 each measurement. Bathmate didn't seem to be doing much, then I started making sure to remember to apply hung after. Since I've started doing both combined, the changes are happening quickly.

Just hope this is safe lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Check your snapchat

Easily .5 each measurement. Bathmate didn't seem to be doing much, then I started making sure to remember to apply hung after. Since I've started doing both combined, the changes are happening quickly.

Just hope this is safe lol
    Oh that was your snapchat! I thought it was one of those snapchat filters featuring an anaconda slithering between two apples

I don't think a lot of people realize just how much of a volume increase... .5 in both length and girth is... very impressive. I love the bathmate, once i get my hung I will be using an extender for 4-6 hours and bathmate 4-5 days a week plus any manual exercises i can fit in. Really hoping to see these .5-1 gains in 2-3 months... would be amazing.

7. I have been experiencing more hang flaccid and it seems I've gained .25 in girth, I've been doing about 200 dry jelqs 4 times a week for about 2 weeks. I'm kind of surprised it worked this fast without a serious routine. Dsade topicals always seem to work.

8. I have been surprised as well lol. Loving it so far, definitely need to get the new version. I just still have 1.5 bottles of last version left.

9. How are people applying it? with gloves or just hands? also same with jelqing are people applying and letting it absorb then jelq or jelqing right after applying it?

10. *fap*fap*fap*

That’ll get it absorbed
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

11. Ah ok. I use an all day stretcher, but thinking about it. Applying hung and then wearing that all day could have some decent effects I think, since hung would be applied and then my dude would be stretching for the day while absorbing. Then bathmate. Then jelq. Then more hung before bed?

Boom I just found my routine boys!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Any testimonials/feedback will help. I basically have 2 weeks to put together this presentation/proposal. There is a lot at stake here for both me, and EvoMuse, since anything I make initially off this project will be invested into my first love, EvoMuse.
    Have you got any feedback from people? if not message the ones you have seen commenting to see if they bought/using it? I did get results from the 2 months i Used originally but lost motivation when I couldnt get more... excited for the 5 months worth to come in soon

13. Is this still available?

14. What other hung products you got? Does bathmate give perm results.

15. Yay it finally arrived, started tonight.
    Bathgate for 20 mins mid pressure
    Jelq for 10 mins
    Stealth innerwear (will wear until morning)

Will keep you guys up to date with any results

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Yay it finally arrived, started tonight.
    Bathgate for 20 mins mid pressure
    Jelq for 10 mins
    Stealth innerwear (will wear until morning)

Will keep you guys up to date with any results
    Haven’t you been using it for a while prior to this? You should’ve had SOME results by now, right?
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

17. I used it for 2 months and got good results, but then due to it not being in stock and ordering in November and it only arriving now, I haven't used it in awhile plus lost motivation....

I am motivated again now lol

18. Come on guys surely people have been using this longer than 2 months now, let us know the results... dont need to go into detail just say how much you gained... Evomuse needs this if we want to see them/him hang around longer... imagine if this gets more traction, he might even start brining out the other products consistently.

I am a week in, slight girth and length increase for flaccid... this could be associated with exercise, but obviously too early for any calls.

19. I hate you all haha,

Anyway, I am seeing results... pro tip;
    Buy a bathmate **** ring and use it with the bathmate.... my god that expansion (do not pump too maximum as your dick might blow up) and also dont keep the ring on longer than 30 mins AFTER pumping

20. I've been using this (beta v2 I think) for about 2 months now and use a bathmate every other day. I have gained about 0.5" BPEL. Nothing for girth though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM