EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 27 of 30 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

1. I'll go ahead and summarize the androgenic component here, since nobody seems to be understanding (this works FANTASTIC for site specific enhancement/lagging body parts).

This is a two-phase, DHEA based protocol based on the prevalence of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes in the skin and the muscle tissue, including smooth muscle of the penis.

Phase 1 - is a composition of an Emu Oil based liposome, which transits the DHEA into the skin where it stops and interacts with the enzymes to convert into active testosterone.

Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb™). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.

We are talking probably 1-2 milligrams of test, but this is in LOCAL tissue. Compare to an average male creating 5-8mg of test per day - but that test has to diffuse throughout the whole body. Consider that this 1-2mg, again, is locally produced in the penile tissue and remains active there.

The third part is taken straight from the TopMuscle writeup. Gibberellic Acid dramatically increases activity of both enzymes for an even higher conversion rate.

This would be sufficient to easily mimic a pubertal environment and satisfy the androgenic-dependent component of penis enlargement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll go ahead and summarize the androgenic component here, since nobody seems to be understanding (this works FANTASTIC for site specific enhancement/lagging body parts).

This is a two-phase, DHEA based protocol based on the prevalence of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes in the skin and the muscle tissue, including smooth muscle of the penis.

Phase 1 - is a composition of an Emu Oil based liposome, which transits the DHEA into the skin where it stops and interacts with the enzymes to convert into active testosterone.

Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.

We are talking probably 1-2 milligrams of test, but this is in LOCAL tissue. Compare to an average male creating 5-8mg of test per day - but that test has to diffuse throughout the whole body. Consider that this 1-2mg, again, is locally produced in the penile tissue and remains active there.

The third part is taken straight from the TopMuscle writeup. Gibberellic Acid dramatically increases activity of both enzymes for an even higher conversion rate.

This would be sufficient to easily mimic a pubertal environment and satisfy the androgenic-dependent component of penis enlargement.
    NiceName:  images%20(2).jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  35.5 KB
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Before I post this I hope you guys remember something - these are developing betas released early due to overwhelming requests.

That said, I've recently split the androgenic component off (seems to work better when applied separately) and added the Nerve Restore Topical into the main formula. The relationship between Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Nerve Growth factor (among other pathways) and the rest of the incorporated pathways has already been significant.

I accidentally ordered 2 ounce pumps instead of the 1 ounce pumps...they will be added for $15 later today. I have about 20 of them available.
    So is the product on the site the non-hormonal piece? Are we able to order the hormonal product?

4. My pump from hydromax broke. I thought about glueing mine, but didnt see how it would work. I'm going to ask my doctor if my insurance will cover a vacuum device. Hopefully they will.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll go ahead and summarize the androgenic component here, since nobody seems to be understanding (this works FANTASTIC for site specific enhancement/lagging body parts).

Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb™). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.

What pathway is more synergistic with erections, AMPK or MTOR ?
    •   

6. I just ordered 2 more bottle of hung because my wife threw out the first without knowing what it was ��

7. Quote Originally Posted by mochill View Post
    I just ordered 2 more bottle of hung because my wife threw out the first without knowing what it was ��
    I hope she realizes what she did

8. She didn't ������

9. Quote Originally Posted by mochill View Post
    She didn't ������
    I mean now. Hope you explained what recless actions like that might cost her

10. I did ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ, also ordered some top muscle. I see some laxogenin and epichaticin in it which I have been using with great result from Olympus labs.

11. Ordered on 28/11/18 or 11/28/18 for you weirdos. Still waiting for it, I did order and for some reason when I do paypal express it automatically changes my suburb to my city in delivery address, I did let evomuse people know but they still sent it with the City rather than the surburb... I guess that COULD be why it is taking so long to sort out, but even with the City instead of the suburb it does lead to my house on google maps atleast (with my post code).

Getting very impatient now

12. So when do I apply this stuff? Like 1 pump in the am and 1 in the pm? I read some of the thread but its alot to go through. Also, how does it work with the ladies? Do I have to wash it off first or what?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Ordered on 28/11/18 or 11/28/18 for you weirdos. Still waiting for it, I did order and for some reason when I do paypal express it automatically changes my suburb to my city in delivery address, I did let evomuse people know but they still sent it with the City rather than the surburb... I guess that COULD be why it is taking so long to sort out, but even with the City instead of the suburb it does lead to my house on google maps atleast (with my post code).

Getting very impatient now
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

14. Quote Originally Posted by Disturb View Post
    So when do I apply this stuff? Like 1 pump in the am and 1 in the pm? I read some of the thread but its alot to go through. Also, how does it work with the ladies? Do I have to wash it off first or what?
    I do 1 AM, 1 PM. I'd wash it off to be safe, but try to leave it on for at least on hour prior. That's just my personal guess.

15. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I do 1 AM, 1 PM. I'd wash it off to be safe, but try to leave it on for at least on hour prior. That's just my personal guess.
    Oh that's gonna make things interesting. My old lady is quite spontaneous and when she wants it she has to have it lol. Any way to get a non-hormonal flavored version @dsade LOL.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Disturb View Post
    Oh that's gonna make things interesting. My old lady is quite spontaneous and when she wants it she has to have it lol. Any way to get a non-hormonal flavored version @dsade LOL.
    The androgenic component has been separated in the latest version. There is nothing in the non-hormonal version that would adversely affect your woman.

17. Alright. So no action with the first version but I do have a couple of the non hormonal so noted. But about the flavoring xD

18. Quote Originally Posted by Disturb View Post
    Alright. So no action with the first version but I do have a couple of the non hormonal so noted. But about the flavoring xD
    Ass is a flavor.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ass is a flavor.
    True, but if a product made my friend bigger and tasted like a blow up pop to the ladies that'd be the ultimate win. Sleep on it brother. LOL

20. Quote Originally Posted by Disturb View Post
    True, but if a product made my friend bigger and tasted like a blow up pop to the ladies that'd be the ultimate win. Sleep on it brother. LOL
    If this funding goes through, the herbal extracts will be replaced with the isolated actives - which means I actually would be able to flavor it. If....(tired of saying that)

Side Note: This is my routine:

Warm water bath
    Traction Device (get the one with the silicone tubing option as well as the silicone strap. The strap tends to slip and you can't get as much tension.) for about an hour or so. I usually apply the androgenic component to the shaft here, keeping it away from the tubing.

Snug ring, with a vacuum device (helpful suggestion here? The one I have sucks :kek: and pulls my scrote all the way up into it, which is less pleasant than it sounds) for about 15 minutes

Leave ring on and jelq for 15-20 minutes.

Current stat update - 1 inch both length and girth. Girth increases came first, but the length increase is starting to kick in.

PLEASE post any feedback you have here, as I need to prep a dazzling presentation.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If this funding goes through, the herbal extracts will be replaced with the isolated actives - which means I actually would be able to flavor it. If....(tired of saying that)

Warm water bath
    Traction Device (get the one with the silicone tubing option as well as the silicone strap. The strap tends to slip and you can't get as much tension.) for about an hour or so. I usually apply the androgenic component to the shaft here, keeping it away from the tubing.

Snug ring, with a vacuum device (helpful suggestion here? The one I have sucks :kek: and pulls my scrote all the way up into it, which is less pleasant than it sounds) for about 15 minutes

Current stat update - 1 inch both length and girth. Girth increases came first, but the length increase is starting to kick in.

PLEASE post any feedback you have here, as I need to prep a dazzling presentation.
    1inch after how long doing this routine?

22. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    1inch after how long doing this routine?
    Regularly, since early December.

With the new DFH component, about 2 weeks.

For those unfamiliar, DFH was the topical Nerve Restore formula.Turns out that an unaddressed bottleneck is both angiogenesis and nerve growth. If those two factors can't keep up, then there is a halt on tissue growth. DFH increases both Nerve Growth Factor and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor.

I'm also perfecting a cyclodextrin-Arachidonic Acid complex right now that will vastly increase the absorption. Oils simply do not transit through the skin layers easily, and we can reduce the amount necessary.

23. when is this expected to be back in stock

24. Quote Originally Posted by muree View Post
    when is this expected to be back in stock
    I accidentally ordered 2 ounce bottles instead of 1 ounce. I only raised the price $2 and have been sending double the product, but it ate through this pretty fast.

I'll try to have more ready Friday, with the androgenic option add on at cost.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Warm water bath

Can we get product names? Not because I want to copy you but because I'm not sure what half the **** is lol

Like the traction device; is that like an extender device?

I got the **** right and the vacuum device (bathmate gets my vote here BTW).

Will definitely try to post log stuff but haven't gotten any results yet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM