DCP Question

Asmodean

Awards
I have used DCP since the RPN days but just recently took advantage of the NP sale on DCP plus another websites sale on Arachidonic Acid. Two of the ingridients in DCP (PLCAR/TTA) work well with Arachidonic Acid. Would I be ok taking 6 caps with the AA pre workout, then 3 other times?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used DCP since the RPN days but just recently took advantage of the NP sale on DCP plus another websites sale on Arachidonic Acid. Two of the ingridients in DCP (PLCAR/TTA) work well with Arachidonic Acid. Would I be ok taking 6 caps with the AA pre workout, then 3 other times?
Are you talking 24 caps/ day? (6 caps pre then 6 caps 3 other times) The recommended dosing is 2 caps 3x/day. I have seen many people double dose stuff, but 4x's, IDK man. Ultimately, Matt/dsade would likely be the best source of info on this, but I figured I could at least respond.

Asmodean

Awards
No I'm taking 9 caps a day, I just wasn't sure if splitting it into 1 large dose pre workout with aa and another smaller dose or two later would adversely effect how well the dcp works.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a lot dose it at 12 a day and did myself several years ago.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I'm taking 9 caps a day, I just wasn't sure if splitting it into 1 large dose pre workout with aa and another smaller dose or two later would adversely effect how well the dcp works.
OK, 9 a day is certainly no issue. I'll let dsade speak to the question if your dosing strategy maximizes benefits.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would limit your preworkout dosage to 4 tabs, then split the other 5 tablets up (2 morning, 2 evening, 1 prebed) to maximize the effectiveness.