- 01-24-2018, 10:07 PM
- 01-31-2018, 10:20 PM
Just got my bottle today hopefully the enhanced absorption will shine through, completely different smell from ur spray.
02-01-2018, 12:02 AM
02-01-2018, 10:08 AM
02-01-2018, 10:24 AM
02-01-2018, 10:28 AM
02-01-2018, 03:52 PM
02-01-2018, 03:52 PM
02-16-2018, 03:11 PM
I just finished my first bottle. I'm mid-40s, eating keto, mostly aerobic exercise, some lifting.
Here are my impressions:...
- I had a MASSIVE increase in appetite. Usually I am eating 2 - 3K Cal/day depending on exercise. On Epi, I often consume an extra 0.5 - 1 K Cal/d. It's unbelievable how hungry I am. No gain in weight. I do seem "warmer".
- My aerobic exercise seemed to get WORSE. I know this is weird, but I seemed to gas out 2/3s of the way thru a standard 1 hour routine.
- Even with no change in exercise, I wake up sore / pumped. It's strange, but, based on soreness (etc) I definitely feel more like I'm lifting weights than doing 10Ks on a SkiErg...
- STAIN STAIN STAIN. As Patrick points out in his blog, this stuff oxidizes orange. So, in a shower, it stains rust colored. It's a total mess. I won't be re-ordering unless he changes the formula. I'd rather swallow pills than spend time with bleach and a toothbrush cleaning grout!!!
- COX-1 Inhibitor. While researching Epi, I read that it's a COX-1 inhibitor. On my weak stomach, I did notice some pain. I gave up caffeine and all is good now.
- Customer Service. I asked PN customer service about the staining and the chances of getting a cream, but they never responded. If I drop a couple hundred bucks in your store, I'd like a response to an honest question!!!
CONCLUSION - It's not snake oil. There's a real effect that I'd love to keep playing with. I could see really being able to lose weight if I can hold my standard calorie level (note, I've already lost 50 lbs on keto over the last 2 years). And I "feel" stronger / "sore-er" -- there could be real strenght effects, too. But the staining is a deal breaker. No go.
02-16-2018, 03:22 PM
I have the Olympus brand pump Epi. It does stain a little bit but it washes right off instantaneously so I'm assuming they're using different carriers
I love Epi in pill form or topical as the pumps are amazing even when you're not working out
22+ years Ketogenic Fasting apostle :)
03-17-2018, 10:54 AM
03-18-2018, 03:08 PM
Good product and effective so far it seems - I'm having the same pro's as ColdCapital mentioned.
03-19-2018, 06:41 AM
03-19-2018, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I should have been more specific on the staining... I have a problem with porous surfaces: marble or grout. It seems if Epi gets in there, it's a total pain to remove. No problem with skin / clothes (which is surprising given how orange it turns...). FWIW, I've been off for a coupe weeks for vacation. It'll be interesting to see if I have the same effects when I resume.
Does anyone know the concentration of Epi in the spray? I'm just trying to triangulate the dosage with published studies which were ~1mg/Kg/d oral.
04-04-2018, 08:50 PM
04-23-2018, 10:46 AM
04-23-2018, 11:08 AM
FWIW, I've stopped using it as I think it's COX-1 inhibition is too much for my stomach (note, I can't take ibuprofen for more than a couple days either...)
I'll sell my last unopened bottle for $40 (cheap shipping included!) SOLD!!!
Note, I just started 7-spray. Nothing after the first week...
04-23-2018, 11:20 AM
7-spray works, but does take time. I've found that it is stronger than 7-keto orally for me, but I still always plan a 2 bottle run. I usually think it is around week 2-3 that things start to shape up with it. Good luck!
04-23-2018, 11:22 AM
04-23-2018, 08:20 PM
Very happy with this version of (-)epi. Blows any oral away. Iíve used the best. Only side effect is very dry skin. Moisturize a lot. Weight dropping. Leaning very apparent. Training and diet not perfect. Iím very pleased with this spray. There are very few supplements that I promoted. On my second bottle and will be ordering my third.
04-26-2018, 02:06 PM
04-26-2018, 02:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 2k1s in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 143Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:50 AM
- By noob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-05-2004, 09:33 PM
- By spike326 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2003, 05:51 PM
- By AlexParty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2003, 12:13 AM
- By jeepthang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2003, 08:01 AM