Wrong order

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I really hope this is just a one time thing but I would really like to know how this happened. I ordered 2 UR SPRAY on November 28 and upon getting my package I open it and low and behold there are 4 URSOBOLIC. I've been using Ursobolic combined with ur spray for about a year now. I have plenty of ursobolic already and ursobolic isn't even listed as a product on prototypes website. So today I was forced to order 4 UR SPRAY using the overnight method which is 70 ****ing dollars. I figured if I was going to use the overnight I might as well pick up extra bottles so I got 4 but please tell me I'm not going to end up with 8 ursobolic now. I've been a loyal customer and have spent lots of money with epharm and prototype but if this happens again I'm going to cut ties. Can someone reassure me that this was just a one time thing?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I really hope this is just a one time thing but I would really like to know how this happened. I ordered 2 UR SPRAY on November 28 and upon getting my package I open it and low and behold there are 4 URSOBOLIC. I've been using Ursobolic combined with ur spray for about a year now. I have plenty of ursobolic already and ursobolic isn't even listed as a product on prototypes website. So today I was forced to order 4 UR SPRAY using the overnight method which is 70 ****ing dollars. I figured if I was going to use the overnight I might as well pick up extra bottles so I got 4 but please tell me I'm not going to end up with 8 ursobolic now. I've been a loyal customer and have spent lots of money with epharm and prototype but if this happens again I'm going to cut ties. Can someone reassure me that this was just a one time thing?
Jeremy, Sorry I did not see this contact savind customer service if you aleady have not and we will rectifiy the situation. Sorry

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Jeremy, Sorry I did not see this contact savind customer service if you aleady have not and we will rectifiy the situation. Sorry
It was actually rectified and they allowed me to do overnight shipping for free!! Which got me my 6 bottles right away!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
It was actually rectified and they allowed me to do overnight shipping for free!! Which got me my 6 bottles right away!
Good just wanted to make sure we took care of you